Why do you get white bumps on your tongue
The tongue is normally covered by tiny bumps that are called papillae. Anything that irritates or inflames the tongue can MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-you-get-white-bumps-on-your-tongue ]
More Answers to "Why do you get white bumps on your tongue"
- I sometimes get these little white bumps on my tongue. What are t...?
- I THINK that they're overgrown taste buds. The only way i have ever heard of getting rid of them is preventing bacteria build up in your mouth by brushing (and flossing) more often. I hope i was a little bit of a help!
- How do you get rid of white bumps on the tip of the tongue??
- You can rinse your mouth with warm water and salt. Diluting hydrogen peroxide is a good rinse, too. If that doesn't give you relief try one of the over the counter aids like Kanka oral gel. At least it will reduce the discomfort when you ar...
- WHy do I get inflammed tastebudes or white bumps on my tongue??
- the white bumps are called a lie bump they are normal i get them every now and then theres a myth that if u get one youve been lying to much but causes are stress, gastrointestinal upset, menstruation, acidic or sour food, smoking, and loca...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What causes those white bumps on your tongue?
- Q: Today I woke up with several white bumps on my tongue. They look like white taste buds. They are raised and painful, I can feel them every time I talk. I get these several times a year. What causes them? what can be done to get rid of them/remove them? and how to prevent them from returning?
- A: They are inflamed taste buds. If you bit it or caught it between your teath it will become inflamed...the swelling will go down after a while.
- Why do I have white and red bumps on my tongue?
- Q: Today, white bumps appeared on the front of my tongue, and small red bumps surrounded it, they are pretty itchy and when i touch my tongue to the roof of my mouth, the feeling is hard to explain, but it feels kind of numb? Also, It feels like cold sores are going to come in on the sides of my mouth. me and my friend both woke up this morning with the same symptoms, and we both shared a drink with the same person last night. What could this be?
- A: Could be an allergic reaction to something you ate.This happens mostly with strawberries and pineapples.
- anyone get those little white bumps on your tongue?
- Q: theyre a little painful if u bite on them but go away in a day or 2. what are they? why do u get them? how do you get rid of them fast?
- A: OMG, I know what you are talking about. I get them off and on, usually on the tip of my tongue. From what I have been told is it is an irritated taste bud. I always get them when I eat salt and vinegar chips (weird I know). I dont bite them off because it hurts. I just try and drink a lot of water and eat kind of bland stuff. That usually really helps.
Prev Question: How can you make yourself lose your voice
People also view