When you have a fever do you feel cold
Your body changes the 'set point' temp in your body to help fight infection. You then feel cold until the higher temp is reached. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-have-a-fever-do-you-feel-cold ]
More Answers to "When you have a fever do you feel cold"
- Why do I feel cold when I have a fever?
- Good question! Well when we have a fever that means that we are very warm on the inside of our bodies right? So that means that we feel cooler on the outside in comparison. It is the way that the body balances itself out. Also a fever is...
- How come when you have a fever you feel cold even though your bod...?
- Source: http://www.mcgill.ca/studenthealth/ask/health/ The best way to explain this is that it's kind of an illusion. Our body temperature, much like the temperature in a house, is regulated by a thermostat in our brain, and our body cons...
- When somebody is suffering from fever ,Why does 1 feel cold rathe...?
- Fever also known as pyrexia, or a febrile response, is a frequent medical sign that describes an increase in internal body temperature to levels above normal. Fever is not a disease but a symptom of a disease. Fever differs from hyperthermi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How come when you have a fever you're hot but you feel cold?
- Q: When you have a fever you feel really cold and so you normally wear warm clothes or snuggle up in a blanket, yet when someone feels your head you're hot. How can you feel cold inside but actually be hot?Sorry if this question doesn't make sense.... i just basically need to understand how a fever works lol??!!Thanks :)
- A: Try thishttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080329163307AAaKdnk
- Why does fever make you feel cold when you're body temperature is HIGH?
- Q: When you catch a fever your body temperature is actually high, but you feel cold...Why do you feel like that?
- A: When your body temperature is up it makes the air around you feel cooler.
- when we have a fever why do feel cold on the outside and warm inside?
- Q: I have a fever and i want to know why i feel cold but i also feel warm inside. I'm just wondering.
- A: Your internal temperature is high which makes your external temperature cold in comparison, even if it's normal temperature.
Prev Question: What does herpes look like/feel like
People also view