What is the easiest way to hurt yourself that way
Having your foot in a hole while twisting your leg in a different direction could cause knee pain. Thanks for ChaCha'ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-easiest-way-to-hurt-yourself-that-way ]
More Answers to "What is the easiest way to hurt yourself that way"
- What is the easiest way to juggle a pregnancy, work, school, and ...?
- At first it's really hard... but eventually life just gets into this schedule that just works.
- What is the easiest way to lose weight if you're hurt and cant wo...?
- By hurt and can't work out I'm assuming that you mean something catastrophic that prevents you from working any of the muscles, which is seldom the case. If there are isolated muscle groups that can be worked out, using them will help. If y...
- What's the easiest way to tell him without getting hurt if he rej...?
- try to make sure that he has no gf then go directly to him and tell him there is a girlwho is fan of u.then if he was exited 2 hear who is it.tell him first promess me that this will remain only between us.after that he does so,just tell hi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the easiest way to juggle a pregnancy, work, school, and being a wife, without hurting yourself?
- Q: me and my husband , had a miscarriage may of 08 , and i may be this month. i so hope we are......im going back to college so ill have to learn how to do everything together....my husband is a real big help. he would help me with everything, but i just wanted to know how some people did without stressting out......
- A: At first it's really hard... but eventually life just gets into this schedule that just works.
- What's an easy way to lose weight?
- Q: How can you lose weight really easy - without hurting yourself, or your health?- Maybe like, a pound a day or something?
- A: Weight loss is an overall process and there are no magic answers. Pay no attention to weight loss supplements and pills and all the latest fads. You need to think about many factors but most of them are related to issues we've known about for a very long time. There are many sensible things you can do that will make a tremendous difference over the long term if you need to lose weight. It can be done in a healthy way. This is what has worked for me.Keeping a food journal really does help. It will give you a much better sense of how much you are eating, and when, and why.Make a few additional small changes - walk everywhere, always use stairs instead of elevators, walk on escalators, get up and move around at least once an hour if your work or your life in general is sedentary, walk every day, use a pedometer. Walking 10,000 steps a day is a really good idea. Build up to a long brisk walk everyday, or most days. Be more active and watch less TV and spend less time on the computer. Buy one piece of exercise equipment to have at home and be strict with yourself about using it. Sometimes you can find mini-steppers or exercise bikes at second hand stores and thrift stores for just a few dollars.Start a weight lifting routine. Join a gym. Possibly you can find one that has someone who specializes in weight lifting programs for beginners. Weight lifting will increase your metabolism as well as improve posture and appearance overall. Even if you can't get to the gym you can work out at home using things around the house. Invest in a good weight training book. The Dummies series actually has a good one. In terms of diet, cut out or reduce things like junk food, pop, fat, fast food. Eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meat, fish. Particularly if you choose a vegetarian lifestyle include natural peanut butter, hummus, dried fruit and nuts. Pay close attention to getting the nutrients your body needs to be healthy. Make your portion sizes smaller. Use a smaller plate - in our society we have become accustomed to thinking that we need a large plate of food at every meal, and we don't. About quarter of your plate of food should be protein and at least half of it should be veggies. Learn to count calories. At your current weight and activity level, you may possibly need about 2000 calories or more to maintain your current weight. So you will lose weight at a reasonable and healthy rate if you cut back to about 1600 or 1700 calories a day. Eat small amounts frequently, rather than three large meals. Never skip breakfast. Include some protein in your breakfast. It will help get you through the day.Drink plenty of water, at least 8 big glasses of water a day, and more if it is very hot, if you sweat a lot, or if you are exercising intensely, and eliminate fruit juices. Fruit juices have too many calories, so get your vitamins from fresh fruit, not the juice. You will begin to see changes in your body. Vary your routines. Don't eat the same number of calories every day (vary your calories from 1400 a day to 1900 or 2000 some days), eat a variety of foods, and do different kinds and amounts of exercise. You will lose weight much more efficiently if you mix things up from time to time so that your body doesn't adjust to any one routine.An area that many people overlook is getting enough sleep. You are much more likely to overeat or to binge eat if you are tired and not well rested, so get enough sleep.Check out websites about nutrition, exercise, weight training, etc.
- What is the most painless way to cut yourself?
- Q: Alright this is not for any emo purposes whatsoever, I just need to get a small amount of blood, but I really hate pain and hurting myself in any way. So are there any easy ways to get a small amount of blood (probably 2 or 3 drops worth will be sufficient) without any pain? Thanks.
- A: Go to a certified laboratory.
Prev Question: What is a yeast infection? Whats a yeast infection
People also view