What is the disease that Gary Coleman has
Gary Coleman suffers from a congenital kidney disease causing focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, leading to his small stature. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-that-gary-coleman-has ]
More Answers to "What is the disease that Gary Coleman has"
- What disease does Andy Milonakis/Gary Coleman have?
- Gary Coleman has a kidney problem, I'm not sure about Andy.
- Is the kid in role models (the film) has the same disease as gary...?
- No he is just fine. Just kind of short for his age. Poop, You're a jerk. They asked a question out of curiosity, not to be a dick.
- DOES GARY COLEMAN HAVE SOME KIND OF "AGE" DISEASE??
- He most certainly did have kidney disease.... He was a role model for me when I was growing up because I have kidney disease myself. I was also short in stature and had chubby cheeks. I forgot what causes the short stature but the chubby ch...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is the kid in role models (the film) has the same disease as gary coleman?
- Q: he seems short for his age which is 13 , maybe he is normal
- A: No he is just fine. Just kind of short for his age.Poop,You're a jerk. They asked a question out of curiosity, not to be a dick.
- Does jason earls have Gary Coleman disease?
- Q: because hes like 30 but looks 16
- A: I don't think he does, I just think he looks really young. In all the biographys there is nothing that says he has the disease, we would probally all know if he did. But I mean you never know, he does look SUPER young. :]
- what disease does Webster or Gary Coleman have, why are they so small?
- A: Coleman was born with a congenital kidney disease causing nephritis (an autoimmune destruction of the kidney), which halted his growth at an early age, leading to a notably small stature (4' 8") which became his most distinguishing feature.
Prev Question: What are muscle spasms and why do they occur
People also view