What is crohnes disease
Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines. It primarily causes ulcerations (breaks in the lining) MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-crohnes-disease ]
More Answers to "What is crohnes disease"
- What is Crohn's disease?
- Crohn's disease is a chronic illness in which the intestine, or bowel, becomes inflamed and marked with sores, or ulcerated. Along with ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease is part of a group of diseases known as inflammatory bowel disease (...
- Is Crohnes Disease a medical disqualifier for the Coast Guard??
- Yes. The medical standard is below. And, despite the hope of another person who answered this question, I'm not a doctor. Just someone who did 13 years as a Navy Hospital Corpsman and retired as an officer in the Navy Medical Department in ...
- Can you get into the navy sea cadet corp with crohnes disease??
- The Sea Cadet program is run by the Navy League of the United States. It is not run by the Department of the Navy and is not a branch of the armed forces of the United States.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is Crohnes Disease a medical disqualifier for the Coast Guard?
- Q: I want to apply to the Coast Guard Academy next year, but I have Chrones disease. I'm worried that that is going to medically disqualify me. I don't have it as bad as a lot of other people and I'm on Pentasa to help prevent another flare up. I've only had one flare up and it was two years ago. Anybody have any answers?
- A: Yes. The medical standard is below. And, despite the hope of another person who answered this question, I'm not a doctor. Just someone who did 13 years as a Navy Hospital Corpsman and retired as an officer in the Navy Medical Department in Health Care Administration.
- help for crohnes disease?
- Q: Hi, i have crohnes and none of the methods of treatment have helped. They want to just give me pain killers and tell me to walk it off since i rarely actually get a painful episode.But recently its been about 2x a week i will go into excrutiating pain seemingly untriggered. I really want this to stop so i can continue working undisturbed. Its embarrasing having to go home saying your stomach hurts. (Which it does, but they dont seem to understand the magnitude of pain im about to experience)My doctor is trying to do some tests blah blahwould you have any recomendations for now on how to help the pain? I here that crohnes is a new type of disease with the possible connection to the chemicals and hormones in food now adays causing genetic faults during development. Should i stop eating meat?
- A: My friend has Crohnes and she stopped drinking milk and eating dairy, she said it killed her when she was have icecream or a glass of milk. I wish I had better advice for you but you could try it. I suffer from IBS, which is similar so I can totally understand what you are talking about when it comes to the pain. It is embarrassing and it hurts so terribly, people really don't understand the magnitude of the pain. I have cut out most of my diary and it has helped me as well. I also took up yoga and the stretching has really helped me. Hang in there. I am not sure about the meat...Red meat always messes me up though. It is so hard to digest and if I do eat a steak 2 days later I am in so much pain. I say, if it hurts just stop. Maybe try just poultry for awhile and see if there is a difference. Good luck, keep us all posted!
- can you get into the navy sea cadet corp with crohnes disease?
- A: The Sea Cadet program is run by the Navy League of the United States. It is not run by the Department of the Navy and is not a branch of the armed forces of the United States.
Prev Question: Why do i have crabs
People also view