What is brownish vaginal discharge
Brown vaginal discharge is most often associated with old endometrial tissues. See doc to rule out more serious conditions. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-brownish-vaginal-discharge ]
More Answers to "What is brownish vaginal discharge"
- What does brownish vaginal discharge mean?
- you've been eating to much therefore your anal passage it leaking into your vagina because it is full
- Is brownish vaginal discharge normal?
- Yes, you are probably starting your second period and this one may be longer than the first. It is not unusual for girl's periods to be very irregular for the first couple of years. They can be just some brown spotting or last for 3-10 days...
- Why Do I Have A Brownish Vaginal Discharge?
- Could be due to many reasons. Possible pregnancy, std, yeast infection, spotting, bleeding which would just be dark old blood. Could be a urinary tract infection or a bladder infection. If it persists or you experience any burning or itchin...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- brownish vaginal discharge since two months got regular periods also?
- Q: since 14 of june gettng light watery brownish discharge vth periods ontime last month on 29 of june,did home pregnancy test on 28july,after 3to 4 minutes a very thin positive line appeard like hair bt 2day morning again my periods started.so confused,will go for another test or what to do? plzzzzzzz help!
- A: Sounded to me like it was just your period...But it concerns me that, at 14, you think you might be preggers. Which can only lead me to think that you are having sex that might lead to pregnancy. You should know straight up that certain STDs, like gonerhea, can produce a brown discharge from the vagina. And some VDs, like Herpes, have no symptoms at all. The truth is that sometimes the start of symptoms of such health threats can start out as simple things easily brushed off by the person who has it. These are the thngs you need to watch out for: Pain in your stomach after sex Burning in the vagina. Mysterious sores, even if they are only on your feet and not on your privates. Burning while peeing. Strong flu like symptoms that only occur a while after you have had sex Sores on you lip Sores or spots on you butt Weight loss Dizziness Dark brown discharge that you did NOT start having until after you first started having sex Your boyfriend has "spots" on his genitals, even if he has some excuse for them..(People will lie or not know what they have.) Joint pain Vomiting You should be checked by a doctor, just to be sure I think.
- What does it mean if I have a brownish vaginal discharge?
- Q: I had a hysterectomy one year ago and have never had any colored discharge. I also had nasal surgery in August to remove nasal polyps. Could this have anything to do with this discharge? I don't know if it has an odor because I can't smell due to the polyps I had for 2 yrs. Should I go to the doctor or could this be normal? Please---any answers will help!
- A: Go to the docters.They will tell you .Only go if it gets worse .it should clear up ive had this beforehappy holidays
- What does it mean if you have a vaginal brownish discharge?
- Q: I am due for my period and have similar period cramps, but not that bad. I am getting a brownish discharge, no pink or red. What could this mean?
- A: Your more than likely going to get your period in the next few hours or possibly the next 2-3 days. it's nothing out of the normal no need to worry about it. I sometimes get that brownish discharge and within hours It turns out to be my period.
Prev Question: What is unipolar depression
People also view