What is a "concussion"
A concussion (say: kun-kuh-shun) is a temporary change in the way the brain works when it is suddenly moved or jarred in this way. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-%22concussion%22 ]
More Answers to "What is a "concussion""
- What Is a Stroke?
- A stroke occurs when the blood flow to the brain is cut off and a certain part of the brain is affected. If blood cannot reach the brain by way of the arteries, oxygen is lost to the brain, and that part of the brain dies or becomes damaged...
- What is a supernova?
- A "supernova" is a nova (Latin "new") explosion of a very large star, creating a nebula of illuminated gas that is one of the most visible of all celestial phenomena. The Supernova process is caused by the exhaustion of ...
- What Is a Blog?
- A weblog or blog is a website that maintains frequently updated and ongoing entries or posts. Most blogs feature a community, comments and links to other sites or articles on the web. A blog is...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is a really delicious tea?
- Q: It's hard for me to drink tea because it is so watery, and doesn't have much of a taste, so I'm looking for one that I would actually enjoy.
- A: A strong black tea like Irish Breakfast or Assam might be what you need. My usual problem with Assam tea is that it's got more flavor than I can handle straight!
- What are some things you are a fan of that has mass popularity and is original?
- Q: Im just curious. Its a poll :)Or something you are not a fan ofOr something you are not a fan of.
- A: I love art but the masses aren't that interested. Usually if the masses love it, I'm against it. I'm different. I love music also, but not the music the masses adore.
- In writing - What is a Preface?
- Q: Hiii.(:It's Emii's [Crimson Bloom] friend here...she doesn't know I'm using this lolll.I was just wondering what a preface was - book wise??Like, what's the point in one ect?Thank youuuu. 8)
- A: a preface is like a prologue....the bit that happens before the story.you know....like an epilogue is what happens after the main story and the preface is before. sometimes the preface is something that will happen later on in the story. for example:PREFACE:on november 1st, Amelia died. i couldn't believe it. one minute she was there and the next she was gone. CHAPTER ONE:Amelia closed her eyes and listened to the music. She loved the way it made her feel. All soft and gooey inside. See, Amelia is dead in the preface but not in chapter one. this lets you know that she is going to die later on. usually it ties in with the story. so it might mention someone's name...in this case, Amelia. And the whole book, you will be waiting for her to be mentioned again. The book I am writing has a preface. And it is the future...so the main story is what happens leading up to the preface. Hope this helps
Prev Question: Is a cyst bad
People also view