What does It mean when your head hurts all day
Usually a headache. Tension headaches are constant, band-like pain or pressure that lasts from 30 minutes to all day. Be Well! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-your-head-hurts-all-day ]
More Answers to "What does It mean when your head hurts all day"
- What does it mean when the left side of your head hurts for sever...?
- It sounds like tension headache to me too. The best thing I've found to get rid of one of those is to use the extra strength migraine relief advil (though these are very strong, and only would recommend them if the normal advil don't cut it...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean who your head hurts nonstop every fuckin day?
- A: It's a message from your brain to stop beating your head against the wall!
- I was stuck in a classroom all day and now my head hurts. Does that mean my brain is full?
- A: Nope, you are pregggnawt
- what does it mean when you have head aches that hurt like hell, hest pains, dizzyness and sore ears?
- Q: my head has been hurting really badley for the past couple of days, it makes my ears sore,and they keep clouding and i ant see sometimes when it really hurts,i have now been getting sharp chest pains, and dizzyness. anyone know what it means?
- A: You should really get your blood pressure checked. The headache, dizziness and blurry vision are associated with a high blood pressure. Those were the symptoms that I had.
Prev Question: What are the causes of constipation
People also view