What does it mean when you have blood in your poop
Constipation is a common cause of having blood in your poop. If you have been constipated there is a good chance that once MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-blood-in-your-poop ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have blood in your poop"
- What does it mean when you have blood in your poop?
- Celiac disease is a very common cause. Cancer can be one. Bowel obstruction. Hemorrhoids.
- Why Is My Cat So Mean Lately And Had Bloody Poop?
- Bloody poops in the cats should not be neglected because it can be something serious. So, you should take your cat to vet for proper diagnosis and treatment. Following are general causes of bloody poops in cats. 1. Intestinal parasites 2...
- What does it mean when you poop blood?
- Hemorrhoids can cause painless bleeding of the rectum. They are not always painful. Bleeding can be cause by many things including ulcers, internal injuries, and medications. He may want to ask the doctor about it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when there is blood on your poop?
- Q: When I went to the bathroom I felt pain and there was a dark red ring of blood around the middle of my poop. Does this mean anything bad?
- A: Blood in the stool is never a good thing.Get to a doctor or hospital at once. Best case scenario is you have hemmorhoids. Worse is some of kind of internal injury or colon cancer.Good luck!
- What does it mean when u poop and a bunch of blood comes out with your poop?
- Q: Pretty much that was it. I just went to the bathroom and I thought my period started cuz I wiped and there was just blood on the toliet paper. i always wash down there. Just need to know what that means?
- A: If it was bright red blood, it could mean you have a hemorrhoid or just a small tear near in or near your anus. Try eating more fiber, this will soften your stool; a hard stool and straining when going could be the cause of the tears.If the blood was darker or black, the bleed is higher in the intestinal tract and could mean many other things which need medical attention asap.
- What does it mean when you squirt blood after you poop?
- Q: What does it mean when you squirt bright red blood after you poop? It happened last night and today everything was normal. I haven't been in any pain, been sick or lost any weight. What could this be?
- A: See a doctor. You may have hemorrhoids, polyps (that need to be checked for cancer), or several other things that cause rectal bleeding.Best Wishes,Sue
Prev Question: How long does it take to die when you slit your throat
People also view