What does it mean if your temperature is below normal
If your temperature has suddenly changed this could be a sign of hypothyroidism and should be taken very seriously. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-your-temperature-is-below-normal ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if your temperature is below normal"
- What does it mean when my body temperature falls below my normal ...?
- It is normal for body temperature to fluctuate by a degree or two Fahrenheit over the course of a day. If you remained at 98.6 all the time, you'd probably be of interest to medical researchers. You are nowhere near hypothermic. If you've h...
- What does it mean that your stomach hurts and your Temperature is...?
- I think Yahoo would prefer questions such as these to addressed to you Doc. Sorry its a crap answer but your health is all you really have.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean if your body temperature is two degrees below normal?
- Q: Thinking I had a fever, I took my temperature to find I'm 96.6. I took it again, and again it's way below. What does this suggest? Should I worry? Thanks...
- A: Low body temperature may occur from cold exposure, shock, alcohol or drug use, or certain metabolic disorders, such as diabetes or hypothyroidism. A low body temperature may also be present with an infection, particularly in newborns, older adults, or people who are frail.
- What does it mean when your body temperature is 6 degrees below normal?
- Q: When the room temperature is 68 degrees, and I am cold, because my body temperature is 92.8 degrees. Normally my body temperature is 96.8 degrees. I do not remember having a low temporature before, but maybe when I have a chill, that is what is going on?
- A: it means you have a fever!! go to your doctor if anything else is wrong!!
- What does it mean when my body temperature falls below my normal body temperature?
- Q: I have had a fever of about 102.5 degrees for the past few days.In the last 4 hours, it has fallen to 97.7 degrees.My regular body temperature is 98.6 degrees.Is it bad that my body temperature is 97.7 degrees?!
- A: It is normal for body temperature to fluctuate by a degree or two Fahrenheit over the course of a day. If you remained at 98.6 all the time, you'd probably be of interest to medical researchers. You are nowhere near hypothermic. If you've had anything cool to drink, that could make your body temperature fall. Something cold could make it fall dramatically. Any kind of medicine that reduces fever would reduce body temperature even if you're at a "normal" level for you. This would include Advil, Tylenol, etc. Congratulations on your apparent recovery from illness!
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of a ear infection
People also view