What does it mean if your period only lasts one day
Bleeding (menstruation) can last from 1 to 8 days, with the average being 4 to 5 days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-your-period-only-lasts-one-day ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if your period only lasts one day"
- What Does It Mean If My Period Only Lasts One Day?
- Is it possible that you could be pregnant? Or maybe you are stressed out or run down and this can affect your cycle. If it is possible that you could be pregnant you should take a home pregnancy test or consult your doc
- What does it mean if your period only lasted 1 day?
- It could mean a lot of things. Each person's body is differnt. You could just have a very light flow. My period usually only lasts for a day or two, also, and it is very light. Other people's can last for a week or more and be very heavy. I...
- What does it mean when my last 3 periods were only one day long??
- I'm sure you know that when you're younger your periods can be "irregular". The first two summers after i got my period i didn't have it for two whole summers in a row.. how conveniently strangely awesome is that? lol so it's p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when your period lasts for less then one day, and it's spotty at best?
- Q: It was a week late. The pregnancy test said negative.
- A: go to the Doctor. You might be pregnant and not showing enough of the chemical that the test detects yet. A blood test will tell you for sure.
- What does it mean when your period only lasts 1 day??
- Q: Okay never ever had this happen to me...... first haven't got my period since Feb 27th!!!, then I FINALLY get it on Wednesday and now since Thursday it's done????? What is up with that???And Yes I've done a pregnancy test on Monday (urine) and it was negative... but now I'm getting quite concerned????
- A: Some women bleed a little the day they ovulate.
- If your period lasts longer then 5 days, does that mean the menstrual cycle becomes longer?
- Q: According to stats, the menstrual cycle is 28 days, correct? Day one being the start of your period each cycle. This is with an estimated 5 day cycle, but lets say that you had a six or seven day period, does this mean that the cycle may be lengthened to 29 or 30 days?What I'm asking is, everyday added on to the calculated 5 day cycle, does it make the whole cycle one more day longer?
- A: the cycle starts on the last day of your period. so no, having a longer period does not make the cycle longer.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of a punctured lung
People also view