What does it mean if you pee a lot
Excessive urination is listed as an alternate name or description for symptom Polyuria. How often do you pee. What color is it? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-you-pee-a-lot ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if you pee a lot"
- What does it mean when i Pee a lot?
- i agree with the first person. Monitor your liquid intake. since its just now happening, i'd start to record in your head about how many times a day you do. if you start going more frequently see a doctor, could be an overactive bladder. ta...
- What Does It Mean When U Pee A Lot?
- Really it can mean many things, none bad really. It means your fully hydrated, it can mean you have excess vitamins in your system (which is good, it means youre getting enough), or it can mean you have a small bladder or a tough to control...
- Does peeing a lot necessarily mean your pregnant?
- No just because you pee alot it doesnt mean your pregnant, some people pee alot when they have a yeast infection or when there not drinking enough water and eating enough fruits and vegetables. Alot of people mistake peeing alot for being p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean if you have to pee a lot and don't have diabetes?
- Q: I feel like I have to pee every hour, but i was tested for diabetes but don't have it. What can I do to stop this?
- A: A urinary tract infection will cause this. A good dose of antibiotics will cure this. Kitty
- What does it mean when you have to pee a lot?
- Q: What does it mean if you have to go pee about every 20 min. Even though you don't drink or eat anything.Please I need to know!
- A: Diabetes, urinary tract infection, or overactive bladder. Sometimes excessive caffeine intake may cause overactive bladder. You should tell your doctor about it so they can run some tests to see what the diagnosis is.
- What does it mean when you have to pee a lot and it kinda hurts?
- Q: When I pee, it only comes out alittle and it tickles and hurts at the same time. Every time I go to the rest room, it seems as if I've been holding it for a very long time.
- A: These are two of the most clasic symptoms of a bladder infection. You should go to the hospital emediatly. Especaily if this has been happening for a while. You just want to do some tests to possible eliminate the possibility of a bladder infection (or to catch one early one), because if left untreated can be life threatening if it spreads to your kidneys. So I would go to a doctor.-Connor
Prev Question: What does salmonella do to people
People also view