What do you do if you get glow stick liquid in your eye
If you get glow stick liquid in your eyes, wash eyes out with lukewarm water for 15-20 minutes. See a MD if irritation persists. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-if-you-get-glow-stick-liquid-in-your-eye ]
More Answers to "What do you do if you get glow stick liquid in your eye"
- What happens when you get the liquid from a Glow Stick in your ey...?
- i would wash it out very, very well, with water. if your eye hurts go to the doctor. Also, look on the package that came with the glowstick, to check if it is toxic or not. If you have trouble seeing or your eye really hurts, see a doctor i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Sprayed in the face with glow stick liquid?
- Q: My little brother was playing with a glow stick and it bursted in his face. The glow-in-the-dark liquid got in his eyes, and we rinsed them out thoroughly with water but now they are a little red and swollen. Should we take him to the doctor to get his eyes checked?
- A: Whenever you have a question like this, please call the Poison Control Center. In the US, the number is 1-800-222-1222 and it's staffed 24/7. They usually pick up in 1 minute or less. Have the label of the product with you when you call. The staff there can let you know if this is something you need to go to the ER for or if you can take care of it at home. Good luck!
- i got squirted by the liquid inside a glow stick in my eye....my vision was all blurry, stung like hell...help?
- Q: *everythink went blurry(i think i can see better now)*stung like hell! *i washed it out...it still stung...and still kinda does..this happened 2 days ago...help!!! what should i do?
- A: well you seem to be seeing ok if you can type on yahoo
- My Little Sister got The Liquid Stuff from Glow Sticks In Her Eyes Should We Take Her To Hospital?
- Q: My Little Sister got The Liquid Stuff from Glow Sticks In Her Eyes Should We Take Her To Hospital? I Herd The Stuffs Toxic But Do We Seek Medical Attention?
- A: If you're still at home does she complain of any discomfort? If she does I'd get to the sink and flush her eyes with water for several minutes even if she doesn't complain. ER is at your option. But, if there's discomfort I would.
Prev Question: What can cause everyday headaches
People also view