What could cause you to pee blood
Some common causes of blood in pee include kidney and bladder stones, cancer, strenuous exercise, and urinary tract infection. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-cause-you-to-pee-blood ]
More Answers to "What could cause you to pee blood"
- What's the cause of peeing blood?
- it could be a urinary tract infection or worse, a possible stone in your dad's kidney. visit a different doctor or a kidney specialist. my nephew had the same problem, but since its just a few weeks, he started taking an herbal capsule ca...
- What can cause peeing blood if you and your partner were both vir...?
- you have a serious bladder infection. your stomach hurts from bladder spasms from the infection. it can be caused by sex because the urethra (pee hole) is very close to the vagina and the urethra is very short, you need to MAKE SURE you pee...
- How do u get uti?
- Urinary Tract Infection Risk Factors. Cystitis, a common condition, is usually caused by bacteria entering the urethra and then the bladder. This leads to inflammation and infection in the lower urinary tract. Certain people are more likely...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What could be causing you to pee blood if you have recent stomach injuries?
- Q: my friend was hit in the stomach with a baseball during a game and after was peeing blood and still is. what could be causing it? And is it serious enough to see a doctor?
- A: When your friend was hit in the stomach, the baseball bat most likely caused some damage to his kidneys. Blood from the injured kidneys was passed into the urine, as the kidneys are responsible for producing urine.Even though the sight of blood in the urine may be quite alarming, it should go away within a few days as the kidneys begin their natural healing process. However, if the blood doesn't disappear within a week, you should see a doctor.
- What could possibly cause a pinchy feeling and tiny drops of blood after I pee, besides a UTI or an STD?
- Q: Just started today, I'm a female, 19 years old and just trying to figure out what's up. I know I don't have an STD and I don't think its a urinary tract infection either. Thanks!
- A: Oooh. Sounds like you might have a kidney infection. You really need to go see a doctor and get on some antibiotics asap. If you can't afford a doctor, go to the health dept. they will reccomend what to do.drink tons of water, too. literally, you need to be drinking at least 1 gallon a day.
- What can cause a hamster to pee out blood?
- Q: There are many ways like when hamsters are ready to get a mate or something? How do you know which is causing it to have this?
- A: Get you hamster to a vet IMMEDIATELY!!! I had a hamster who started doing the same thing. She wouldn't move and her back legs topped working and she wouldn't eat or drink. She ended up having a cancerous tumor. The tumors can be removed, but you have to get the hamster medical attention. There are also other things that could be causing this but it is most definitely very serious.
Prev Question: How do you get rid of an earache? MORE
People also view