What can I do to stop coughing so i can sleep
Get a bottle of Vicks Vapor Rub.If you dont have that try Lemon,Mix lemon juice in a glass of warm water & add a teaspoon of honey [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-do-to-stop-coughing-so-i-can-sleep ]
More Answers to "What can I do to stop coughing so i can sleep"
- Is there anything I can take probably just at night to stop the c...?
- i have a cold just liek this, its horrible, my oh and daughter have also had it, but thiers has passed now, mine is still draggin on, mainly with this horrible cough, i have had time when i have been coughing soooo much i can barely breathe...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can't sleep cause I can't stop coughing. Anyone know any tricks.?
- Q: Anyone know any tricks to stop coughing long enough to get to sleep. Got some sort of bad chest infection and can't stop coughing.Well the girl I'm living with had whooping cough, or that's what the doctor said. So it's either that or bronchitis. It feels like bronchitis only cause I've had it before. Its steadily gotten worse over the last few days so I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow. I just want something to help me sleep now. I'll try that honey thing. Thanks.@Bertsa - yeh we tried that the other night I think it helped but it was the last of the scotch.
- A: If you have a chest infection, then I hope you've received medical attention. Otherwise, if it's a dry cough, or if your throat feels scratchy, dry or irritated, try gargling salt water (but don't swallow it!). This should sooth your throat a bit. If that doesn't help, boil some water and add half a lemon (in pieces) and a tablespoon of honey. Drink that and it should help your throat, and your voice, if you're having troubles talking or whatever. : )
- What brand of Cough medicine is can completley stop you coughing during sleep time?
- A: What I use is much simpler and natural than all these medecines:Very hot water with a big soup spoon of honney. You have to drink it as hot as possible and you will sleep like a baby.Well, at least it works for me and all my friends I have recommended this to.
- can't stop coughing long enough to sleep?
- Q: I've had a small cough before sleeping for the past few weeks. Doesn't usually prevent me from sleeping. This even we had a small kitchen fire which produced a lot of smoke that I inhailed and I coughed most of the evening. Now it's time to sleep and I can stop coughing period. What can I do? I have no cough medicine or anything to take.
- A: Do you have honey in the house? That would calm the cough. I can't think of anything else except drink a lot of water and see what happens.If you have the honey , take a big spoonful and swallow it slowly this should do the trick.Also , open windows if you can, get that smoke out of the house
Prev Question: What causes abdominal pains
People also view