What are the symptoms of diabetes type 2
Some Type 2 Diabetes symptoms are: feeling thirsty, urinating more than usual, feeling more hungry than usual, losing weight. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-diabetes-type-2 ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of diabetes type 2"
- What are the syptoms for diabetes type 2?
- Maybe this information will help you decide how quickly you need to see your physician. Type 2 Diabetes URL of this page: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000313.htm Alternative names Noninsulin-dependent diabetes melli...
- What are symtoms of type 2 diabetes?
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms. Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus could include dry mouth, frequent urination, and muscle wasting...
- How to Identify Symptoms of Diabetes Type 2
- ･ 1 Recognizing diabetes might be difficult at first, because it may or may not present with obvious symptoms... ･ 2 Experiencing fatigue is another symptom of diabetes, but again, some individuals believe they have... ･ 3 Sensing an increa...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the symptoms of type 2 diabetes and how long could you have it before you realized?
- Q: I have read that in type 2 diabetes, the symptoms can be virtually non-existent, so how can you tell?
- A: 3 words - Polyphagia, polydipsia, and polyuria. They mean to eat a lot, drink a lot, and pee a lot. Those are questions we are taught to ask patients to screen for diabetes. Other things DM II can do is cause nerve damage, kidney damage, and eye damage. It raises blood pressure and can increase your risk of heart attacks. Bad thing all around. To diagnose it see your doctor and get a fasting blood glucose level.
- I do not have diabetes but wondered if those of you who have type 2 have these symptoms?
- Q: Tingling and numb fingers and feet that get very hot and tingle at the same time?What other symptoms do you also suffer from please?Looking for info for a friend however but articles I've read never mention the toes, hands or fingers as a symptom of type 2 diabetes..
- A: The tingling and burning can be symptoms, but are more often felt in those that have had diabetes for awhile. Diabetes (both types) can very often be genetic. Eating too much sugar or too many carbs does not cause diabetes, and you do not have to be overweight or underweight to have the disease. Other symptoms includeConstant thirstFrequent urinationSweet smelling urineConstant hungerFatigueHeadachesIrritabilityNausea or vomitingBlurry visionLeg crampsReoccurring yeast infection in women, itching penis in menFrequent boilsSlow healing woundsItching of the body with no rashUnexplained weight loss OR gainBurning tingling sensations in hands, arms, feet, or legs.
- Please can I have lots of detailed symptoms of type 2 diabetes ASAP?
- Q: I would really appreciate it if you could give a list of various symptoms of type 2 diabetes ONLY and why you may get it. Thank you
- A: Okay so you can get type 2 diabetes because of family history, environment, and being obese, or any combination of the three. Here is a list of syptoms. * Increased thirst * Increased hunger (especially after eating) * Dry mouth * Frequent urination * Unexplained weight loss (even though you are eating and feel hungry) * Fatigue (weak, tired feeling) * Blurred vision * Headaches * Loss of consciousness (rare)Other symptoms of type 2 diabetes may include: * Slow-healing sores or cuts * Itching of the skin (usually around the vaginal or groin area) * Frequent yeast infections * Recent weight gain * Velvety dark skin changes of the neck, armpit and groin, called acanthosis nigricans * Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet * Decreased vision * Impotencythere are no symptoms that are only type 2 because type one and two have alost identical symptoms.
Prev Question: Is it bad for your eyes to watch tv in they dark
People also view