What are the symptoms of being anemic
The main symptom of anemia is fatigue. Other symptoms include: Weakness, Pale skin,fast or irregular heartbeat..more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-being-anemic ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of being anemic"
- What are the symptoms of being anemic?
- Symptoms common to many types of anemia are: -Easy fatigue and loss of energy. -Unusually rapid heart beat, particularly with exercise. -Shortness of breath and headache, particularly with exercise. -Difficulty concentrating -Dizziness -Pal...
- What is animic?
- Do you mean anemic? Anemia is a low red blood cell count.
- How can you find out if you are anemic?
- Testing for Anemia is done by checking the hemoglobin level of your blood. If it's low you are anemic (iron deficiency and certain vitamin deficiencies cause the condition.) Some companies claim to have home testing kits or you can go to yo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Anyone know if these are symptoms of being anemic?
- Q: I was wondering if sweating more than usual under your armpits is in any way a symptom of being anemic. Also, being always cold and very tired. Thanks.
- A: Sweating can be a sign of anemia. However, being tired and cold is a more general sign of it. If you look paler than usual, or if when you pull down your lower eyelids they look pale and discolored, you might be anemic. The best way to tell though is to go to your doctor's office and have them test for it. They will put you on some strong iron supplements that you can't get over the counter. And you can help yourself further by increasing your iron intake in your diet. Another little trick is to use cast iron pots and skillets since they can increase the iron content in your food (my doctor told me that, it sounds strange but I figure it can't hurt). Hope that helps.
- what are the symptoms of being anemic?
- Q: i think i might be anemic but i'm not sure. i'm always tired, no matter how much sleep i get. i feel weak a lot. a nd if i do have this, can/ how can i stop it?im also pale, thin, and im always cold.
- A: You may have anemia, but your symptoms are very general and it really could be anything, even hypothyroidism. However, if you do have anemia, it is easy to diagnose and may be easy to treat. Treatments depend on the type of anemia you have (as simple as taking iron pills to as complicated as blood transfusions and possibly cancer), but before I freak you out please get checked because at this moment it can be anything.
- what are symptoms of being anemic? or having low blood sugar?
- Q: i've been really tired and groggy lately and am just not motivated to do anything (i.e. exercise, eat etc.) i take a vitamin pill every night and get plenty of sleep. what am i doing wrong?
- A: Being anemic and having low blood sugar are two different things.I'm pretty sure it's not low blood sugar, that usually makes you shaky and irritible, and if it gets to the point where it makes you sleepy then you're in trouble.
Prev Question: How do you get rid of static in hair
People also view