What are The little white things in The back of you throat
Little white things in the back of your throat could be many things. It could be strep throat. Speak with your doctor to be sure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-little-white-things-in-the-back-of-you-throat ]
More Answers to "What are The little white things in The back of you throat"
- Do you ever get these little white things on the back of your thr...?
- I believe it MIGHT be strep-throat... go see your doctor as it will need antibodics! Gargle with salt water and dring tons of water! Good Luck.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Little white things in the back of my throat ?
- Q: Ok so i coughed and i noticed these white things in the back of my throat.. they come out like nothing its like they are stuck back there.. and i get them out with like a Q tip .. They smell really bad and they are making my breath STINK! good thing i constantly brush or else who knows. maybe food ? idk what it is..
- A: Those are called tonsil stones. They are caused by your tonsils fighting bacteria. Some foods can make it worse.Try gargling with salt water to help prevent them and also google "tonsil stones" for more info.
- I have a little white stumpy thing in the back of my throat. What is it?
- Q: My throat is feeling weird. I thought I could feel something stuck to the back side of my throught and I couldn't get rid of it. I looked in the mirror and found there is a small white patch there and at the other side, there is a little white thing sticking out, a bit like a very tiny tree trunk. What is this? It feels horrible. My tongue feels a bit weird too.
- A: you have a living parasite in your glands,, the part sticking out is how it breaths,,you have to see a Specialist to kill it ,, if it hasn't been too long it hasn't lay-ed eggs and you should be ok in 6 months or so
- Does anyone else get weird little white cluster things at the back of their throat?
- Q: they get stuck and I have to hack em up. Please tell me other people get them too?
- A: Infection or tonsil stones.
Prev Question: What is a quick way to get rid of pimples
People also view