What age does your period stop
The average age of menopause in American women is 51, with a range of 48-55. This is when the period stops. Usually gradually. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-age-does-your-period-stop ]
More Answers to "What age does your period stop"
- What age do your periods stop ?
- This all depends on the individual, if you have had children this will change the over time and usually shortens the time. But the average women stops having a period when she reaches her mid fifties. The other determining factors are menop...
- What age do you stop your period?
- between 40-60
- Is a woman age 41 period to stop so early
- I am 41 yrs old not pregnent having hot flashs mood swings periods stop 8 months now is this normal･ 371 reads ･ Post a comment ･ Add to My Resources ･ Flag this as abuse
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does starting your period at an early age stop growth sooner?
- Q: I got my period when I was eleven, though it wasn't regular or as often. My doctor says that girls who start their periods early result in reaching adult height sooner. Is it true?
- A: I don't know if it's true, but I got my period when I was 9. Regular every month since then, and I am 5' 7 tall now. I'd assume this is the right-ish height for me as my mum is 5'6 and my dad is 6'.My sister started her period when she was 13 and she is a little taller than me (5'8) but that is hardly a difference.While I possibly had the potential to grow another inch or 2, I'm not exactly stunted in the growth department from starting my period at an early age.
- what can cause your period to stop at the age of 24 besides being pregnant?
- Q: I have not had a period in 4 months now. It just stopped. I have really bad mood swings now!
- A: Massive amount of stress.A change in profession, school, move, etc....It hasn't stopped, your body's hormone levels are all over the place. I would go see a doctor and get yourself a check up.Try to relax is the best cure all solution for you right now.
- What can cause your period to stop at a young age such as 16?
- Q: im 16 years old. i'm not pregnant said the o.g.clinic. i haven't had a period for over 5 months. can it damage the affect of getting pregnant and how a baby is born in the future?
- A: Are you stressed? Are you an athlete? Work out a lot? Changed your weight over a short span of time(more than 10 lb either way)? Are you on birth control? There are a lot of reasons why your period could stop. However I would go get checked out by a GYN. Just to be sure nothing is wrong. Better safe than sorry.Good luck and God bless
Prev Question: What does it mean when your eye keeps twitching? What causes it
People also view