Should you go to school if you have a fever
If you have a fever you could have something contagious. Therefore you should go to the doctor and not go to school. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-you-go-to-school-if-you-have-a-fever ]
More Answers to "Should you go to school if you have a fever"
- Is it okay to go to school with a 100 degree fever?
- No. But it is okay to go see your local doctor.
- Should i go to school with a low grade fever??
- Go to school if the advil can bring down your fever. You will miss work and be behind for no reason.
- Can i go to school with a 101.1 degree fever?
- Sure, drag in there looking and feeling like crap, and share the flu with every one you come in contact with. Stay home!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- should i go to school with a low grade fever?
- Q: i have been sick since thursday. i have a cold with a fever. this morning i woke up with a fever of 100.5 and i didn't go to school. i took some advil cold and sinus and it made the fever go down and now i just have the cold. if this happens again tomorrow should i still go to school? or should i stay home again even though the fever is temporarily gone
- A: Go to school if the advil can bring down your fever. You will miss work and be behind for no reason.
- im sick with a fever should i go to school?
- Q: Ive taken my temp through out the day today and the average temp. was 99.2 today should i go to school tomorrow or take the day off. Extra infothose temps were with fever reducers and the school nurse sent me home today. With a temp of over 100.
- A: No stay home, most likely you will feel the same tommorow, by then you could go to the doctors, get medicine and go back to school on wednesday.
- daughter has 102 fever, she says she feels fine should go to school,dad wants her too?
- Q: last night she did complain about her back hurting, stomache ache, possibly tonsils alittle swollen should she go to school anyway?
- A: No! The school will send her right back home. When a child has either a temperature or is vomiting, any school will send the child home. You will be putting your daughter at risk with possible infection and her classmates at risk for catching whatever she has. Give her some Tylenol and lots of liquids. If, it doesn't break by tomorrow or she has other more noticeable symptoms, then, call her doctor.
Prev Question: How can you prevent charlie horses from happening
People also view