Is it good to drink water when you are sick
Sure, water is good for you even when you are sick. Water keeps you hydrated and helps your body fight illness. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-good-to-drink-water-when-you-are-sick ]
More Answers to "Is it good to drink water when you are sick"
- What's the best thing to drink when your sick? lots of water??
- Get some vitamin C and drink water, apple juice and orange juice, if you get sick good old fashion chicken noodle soup or just the broth and water.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do you need to drink more water when sick?
- Q: If one is blowing their nose alot, or has other fluid losses, I can see why, but in general - many ppl get sick without large fluid losses, so what is the role in drinking lots of water while unwell?
- A: Water can help flush out any bugs/germs/crap in your body.Thus, it helps you get well.:)
- When I drink water my stomach gets sick?
- Q: sometimes I even throw up. But i can drink hot water or flavored water and i dont get sick? What is wrong with me?
- A: It might be an allergy to something in the water. Best see your doctor about this condition!
- Why does my stomach feel sick when I drink water?
- Q: You know that they say that you should drink about a gallon of water a day? Well whenever I try, I fill up my water bottle, about 32 oz. and I nurse it over the course of a couple hours. But after about half of it is gone, I feel ill and my stomach feels like it is sloshing around. So my questions are: Why does this happen? and What can I do to prevent it from happening?Thanks.
- A: if you drink a lot of water on an empty stomach you are likely to feel that way.
Prev Question: How do you take care of a ball python
People also view