If your tooth is loose will it tighten up again
Sometimes when your tooth comes lose your doctor can splint it and it can tighten back up. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-your-tooth-is-loose-will-it-tighten-up-again ]
More Answers to "If your tooth is loose will it tighten up again"
- My Dog's Teeth Are Loose From Tug O War - Will They Tighten Up A...?
- A viewer noticed that two of her dog's teeth became loose after a vigorous game of tug-o-war. Will the teeth "tighten up" again, or stay loose? Learn about loose teeth in this FAQ.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 23 month old knocked two front teeth loose. Will they tighten up again?
- Q: It's been 10 days now and they are still slightly loose. Will they become firm again and how long will it take? If they don't, what happens then?
- A: Same thing happened to my dd. They do seem tighter after 2 weeks, but one is starting to go grey. If they aren't knocked out completely chances are they'll set.
- why does it feel like my teeth become loose and tighten up again?
- A: Omg I have the same problem, I thought it was just me lolIt's usually on my two front teeth?
- my front teeth are slightly loose. can this be tighten again?
- Q: my fron teeth are slightly loose. can this be tighten again after a professional cleaning done by a dentist? please help because I'm afraid they may one day fall out! and is there any ways to temporarily hold the teeth on the gums or any natural treatment for this? thanks.
- A: My front teeth were loose years ago and I found out it was due to bone loss. I had to see periodontist and have major bone replacement. I hope that's not the case with you. It is very expensive without insurance. Good Luck!
Prev Question: What is blood on a toilet seat mean
People also view