How many days can you have a fever
Unexplained fevers that continue for days or weeks are called fevers of undetermined origin. See your doctor if it continues. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-can-you-have-a-fever ]
More Answers to "How many days can you have a fever"
- What should I eat? I have had a fever for the past 3 days.?
- i hate that feeling try eating the B.R.A.T. diet (it is when you have a upset stomach). Banana Rice Apple sauce Toast That is what my mom serves me when im sick or soup and salted crackers with orange juice. oh yeah and remember to drink lo...
- What should I do with sick baby who had high fever for 4 days 103...?
- Go to google and type in "high fever followed by rash". You'll find all kinds of info on Roseola. You'll also find the assurance that the doctor can do nothing about it. If you're still worried, by all means take your child to the...
- Is a slight fever six days after ovulation a sign of pregnancy??
- A slight fever can be an indication that you are ovulating right now. You may not be ovulating when you think because every woman is different. I don't think a temperature is a pregnancy sign. Just wait until your period is atleast two days...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many days my 14 year old child must rest after high fever before?
- Q: before she can attend her swimming classes. She was very ill with stomack bug and high fever for one full day last week, and went for swimming classes, the next day and is again ill with sore throat, cough and is feeling weak. So please tell me how many days a patient must normally rest , after high fever before taking on such streneous work like swimming
- A: Call your doctor!!!!! Ask them..They will let you know how long..... Good luck!!!
- How many days can you let a fever go before you should see a doctor?
- Q: I'm 23. I came down hard with the flu on Monday. The highest my fever went that day was 103.4. Tylenol (500mg) brought it down to the 102-103 range. That evening I took one Aleve, which brought my fever down to 101.something.Tuesday I tried Aleve again. I took two in the morning and two in the evening. That kept my fever at about 101. I still had a hard time sleeping last night.This morning (Wed) I took two more Aleve and my fever came close to breaking. It stayed fairly consistently between 99-100 throughout the day. This evening I took two Ibuprofens (400mg), but my fever is back up just over 100 again.Other symptoms include mild aches (they've lessened significantly), dry cough, a constant headache, chills, and fatigue. Because I've been coughing for three days, I'm also getting a sore throat. My head/nose have grown congested today. My ears are plugged/ringing. I am drinking fluids, taking meds, resting.How much longer can I let this go before seeing a doctor?
- A: You should see a doctor. Especially because your fever started to rise again. Also, when your body gets the chills, this indicates something may be seriously wrong, especially this far along. If it were the first day I'd tell you to wait, but it isn't. There are other illnesses you might have that have these same signs/symptoms as the flu, but are much worse. I would not wait any longer! Also, if your fever reaches 104, you can get brain damage. It sounds like you've done all you can to help yourself, let the doctors and nurses help you out. Let me know if you have any other questions.
- How many days rest do we need for viral fever?
- Q: Once the fever stops for how many days do we need to rest and keep ourself from outside dust and pollution and resume regular work?
- A: It entirely depends on what sort of virus you have. If you feel well enough to get back to work, then do so but take it easy so as to not make yourself sick all over again.I think 3 days would be a good general estimate, though.
Prev Question: Is there a college scholarship for having Celiac Disease
People also view