How long does the Influenza last
Most people who get influenza will recover in a few days to less than 2 weeks. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-the-influenza-last ]
More Answers to "How long does the Influenza last"
- Typically symptoms are worse within the first 2-3 days but a tiredness and general malaise feeling may linger for a week or so.
- Continue taking the medicine until symptoms have been gone or until you start feeling better. The incubation peiriod for influenza virus' are anywhere from 3-14 days with the usual being around 7 days or one week.
- Anywhere from one to two weeks.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does influenza last for?
- Q: My symptoms of coughing and a headache started friday. yesterday i had a 102.8 degree fever along with body aches coughing and mild headaches today 103.0 degree fever and i went to the doctors and prescribed tamiflu twice a day for 5 days. so how long until i start feeling better?
- A: Continue taking the medicine until symptoms have been gone or until you start feeling better. The incubation peiriod for influenza virus' are anywhere from 3-14 days with the usual being around 7 days or one week.
- How long will influenza type symptoms last?
- Q: 5 days ago I got Implanon(birth control implanted in the upper arm) yesterday I started feeling stuffy. I woke up today and feel like I've been run over by a truck. Runny/stuffy/sneezy nose, Xtremely dry throat, headache. I know this could be a side effect but I just don't know how long this will last. Does anyone else have any idea when it might subside???
- A: You may have an allergy to it. If I were you, I would call your doctor and let them know. My educated guess is that the symptoms may vary from person to person.
- How long does Type A Influenza last?
- Q: I was diagnosed with Type A Influenza yesterday. It's kinda funny because I was his first patient to get diagnosed with the Flu in the middle of July. He said that im not as sick as he anticipated. I started coughing on the 20th I would say, and I went to the doctor a day later when the symptoms worsened. I cought the flu from my mom during my birthday on the 18th. He prescribed me TamiFlu and some nasty grape flavored syrup for my cough. I heard the flu lasts for 2 weeks and im starting to doubt that its true. Im already feeling alot better, my fever is gone and im not coughing that much anymore. My voice is a little weak though. Please guys! When can i finally get out of my house again!!!! If I stay here another day im gonna go crazy.
- A: generally 11 to 14 days.
Prev Question: What is the best way to get rid of a boil
People also view