How long does it take for the swelling of a bee sting to go down
Normal swelling from a bee sting may last up to a few days. During the days following a stinging incident, the wound may itch. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-the-swelling-of-a-bee-sting-to-go-down ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for the swelling of a bee sting to go down"
- How long does it take normally for a bee sting swelling to go dow...?
- Benadryl is an oral Antihistamine...This will reduce the itching, and block the release of histamines, however, if the swelling that you speak off is localized just to the area of the sting, this can stay swollen for quite sometime...You ca...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take for swelling from a bee sting to go down if you're allergic?
- Q: Monday evening i was stung on the hand by either a yellow jacket or honey bee.. either way i am allergic to bees. Now my whole hand up to my forearm is very swollen. I went today to the Dr. and they prescribed me a steroid pack which i have already took the daily dose for today. How long will it take for the swelling to go down?
- A: At least a day and possible two (a lot depends on the degree of your allergy)
- How long does it take for a bee sting to go away?
- Q: I got stung yesterday night and my foot is still very red and swollen. I got the stinger out, but my foot still hurts because its so swollen! How long until the swelling will go down?
- A: I don't know because I never been stinger and I hope I never do. I heard it hurts bad. Worse than ant bites
- how long does swelling and pain last from bee sting?
- Q: i was stung by a bee on saturday (9/19/09) on my arm. i was stung right between my elbow and shoulder. my arm got completely swollen around that area. it has gone down since just a little. it still hurts so bad and its still red and i'm still swollen. its making my skin feel really rough in that spot. i've been icing it and putting anti-itch cream on there but nothing is really making a huge difference. can someone please help? the pain is so uncomfortable.
- A: Wow. And you didn't went to the doctor? Some bee stings are dangerous and could cost you your Life! It doesn't matter if the swolleness' shrunked or not, just to be safe, you should consult a GP. The bee that stung you could be a venomous and lethal one.
Prev Question: What causes a headache in the back of your head
People also view