How do you know if you're allergic to latex condoms
Symptoms of a latex allergy can include itching, dryness, a rash, and shortness of breath; welts & eczema have also been reported. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-you%27re-allergic-to-latex-condoms ]
More Answers to "How do you know if you're allergic to latex condoms"
- How do I know if I'm allergic to Latex Condoms??
- I knwo someone who is allergic to latex but can use latex condoms, They are well lubricated & the formula of the latex is different than bandaids. A bandaid sticks to the skin directly and for a longer term, a condom isn't used the same...
- How would I know if I'm allergic to condoms?
- Go to the store, and pick up some latex free condoms. Give those a try. It could also be that you're not wet enough for the condom to glide smoothly. Any water based lubricant should be good.
- What are some symtoms to prove that you are allergic to latex con...?
- http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/problems/problempage011204.htm Only a medical professional can perform allergy tests and determine what, if anything, you're allergic to. Allergies can occur from spermicide on condoms, from soap, even ...
Prev Question: What is downsyndrome
People also view