How do you get a boil to go away
The primary treatment for most boils is heat application, usually with hot soaks or hot packs. Heat is the best way to treat them. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-a-boil-to-go-away ]
More Answers to "How do you get a boil to go away"
- Can vitamins cause boils?
- Furuncle Risk Factors. A furuncle (boil) is a skin infection involving an entire hair follicle and nearby skin tissue. Furuncles are very common. They are caused by staphylococcus bacteria, which are normally found on the skin surface. Dama...
- I have a boil on my butt. How do I get it to go away??
- * Do not squeeze, scratch, drain, or open the boil. Squeezing can push the infection deeper into the skin. * Gently wash the area with soap and water 2 times a day. Dry it well. * Put warm, wet cloths on the boil for 20 to 30 minutes, 3 or ...
- How do people get boils? Why do they come back once they have gon...?
- There are many causes of boils. Some boils can be caused by an ingrown hair. Others can form as the result of a splinter or other foreign material that has become lodged in the skin. Others boils, such as those of acne, are caused by plugge...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I make this boil go away on my hip?
- Q: If I had a giant boil/absess on my hip area how could I ase it or make it go away?
- A: I had one in the same place a couple years ago, right along my waistline where my jeans would rub up on it and it was THE MOST PAINFUL thing i've ever experienced (and I've given birth to two children, that was nothing compared to the boil!!). I had it lanced, but the worst part of the lancing was when he numbed it with some kind of freeze spray stuff... mind you, i have a pretty high tolerance for pain, and i'm sure people down the street heard me screaming when he sprayed that stuff on it!!! i'd have rather had him lance it without the numbing!!! Anyway... once it "drained" (ewwww!!) for several days (double ewwwwww!) it healed nicely.... but, he told me it can still return at any time (nothing, yet.... knock on wood!). Good Luck... I feel for you!!!
- How can u make a boil go away?
- Q: i get boil, or really large pimples. they are a somewhat hard mass.... and eventually go away.... even sometimes scar. they are usually on my inner thigh, ot where my leg joints with my body. and i am not sexualy active. and they are not too bad. I just want some tricks to make them heal faster.... or not come back.
- A: Check the website for more info on Boils!Good Luck! =)
- How do you make a boil go away?
- Q: i have a boil forming on my tailbone. I have had them before here so i know what it is. Its at that stage where the skin is tight and tender. Nothing has come to a head yet so i can't lance it. It is very painful. how do you get it to go away or stop hurting? I dont want this around by saturday which i am sure to be riding 4 wheelers. Thanks
- A: HOT hot water and epsom salt bath two times a day and lance it when it heads. Otherwise, the more it is irritated the quicker it will come to a head. Time and health is your only friend. If you are absolutely healthy, they go away fast. But if you have a weight problem or in otherwise not-so-good-shape, you will be riding with the boil on your a$$. good luck! you'll be looking at your backside alot this weekend!As for the tenderness, use topical pain gel or rubbs. sounds funny but Oragel for mouth sores works good.
Prev Question: What can happen if you have cervical cancer
People also view