How can you get herpes on your tongue
Herpes simplex is a DNA virus that causes sores in and around your mouth. Two herpes subtypes may cause these sores. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-get-herpes-on-your-tongue ]
More Answers to "How can you get herpes on your tongue"
- Can you get herpes from getting your tongue peirced??
- Cold sores are a variant of the Herpes virus, however getting them from a professionally done tongue piercing, No.
- Can I get herpes if he touched my clitoris twice with his tongue??
- yes you can get it Herpes is spread by direct skin to skin contact. Unlike a flu virus that you can get through the air, herpes spreads by direct contact, that is, directly from the site of infection to the site of contact. For example, if ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for tongue herpes to spread?
- Q: Yesterday I fingered a girl and while doing that i licked my finger. How long does it take for the sores to appear? I do may have burnt my tongue twice but i dont know. And i do recall biting my tongue. There is one small pink dot on my tongue where i bit it. Is this herpes?
- A: Herpes can take any where from 2-14 days to show symptoms but it can take longer then that because your immune system can suppress the virus for months or even years after you contracted it.Getting herpes in side of your mouth is not too common but it can happen. The pink dot could be from biting your tongueYou would be more likely to get herpes if you gave her oral sex or kissed her if she has cold sores.If you experience any swelling, burning or tingling then you should get tested for herpes at your doctors office.
- How do you get rid of the herpes blisters on the back of your tongue?
- Q: the ones way in the back... how do you get rid of them??
- A: Tequila shots
- what does Herpes sores look like on the tongue?Is it normal to have small bumps on the back of your tongue?
- A: it looks like this :http://missinglink.ucsf.edu/lm/DermatologyGlossary/img/Dermatology%20Glossary/Glossary%20Clinical%20Images/Herpes_Simplex_tongue-XX.jpg
Prev Question: Why does ear wax smell bad
People also view