Does coffee cause cancer
There is no scientific proof that coffee causes cancer of any kind, but there is evidence that shows it prevents bladder cancer. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-coffee-cause-cancer ]
More Answers to "Does coffee cause cancer"
- Does coffee cause cancer?
- In 1997 the American Institute of Cancer Research, based in Washington, DC, and London’s World Cancer Research Fund, published a comprehensive review, which concluded that coffee was not cancerous. Indeed, coffee may help prevent cancer of ...
- What is the cancer causing chemical in tobacco?
- Cancer Risk Factors. Cells are the building blocks of living things. Cancer grows out of normal cells in the body. Normal cells multiply when the body needs them, and die when the body doesn't. Cancer appears to occur when the growth of cel...
- Does drinking coffee cause cancer?
- Caffeine may worsen symptoms of fibrocystic breast lumps (a type of benign breast disease) in some women, but there is no evidence that it increases the risk of breast cancer or other types of cancer. The link between coffee and cancer of t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do they decaffeinate coffee beans and does drinking decaffeinated coffee cause cancer?
- A: They decaffeinate it with a cancer causing chemical and that is why it causes cancer. Green, black and white tea are decaffeinated with steam so they do not cause cancer but tea prevents cancer and other health problems.
- does too much coffee cause cancer? how many cups do i need to grow cancer inside me?
- A: OMG! I've just read the rest of your questions and you seem to have some sort of a death wish!Why on earth would you want to grow cancer inside you! Cancer is a horrible way to die - its slow and takes over every aspect of your life! Constant appointments with an oncologist, no end of different treatments that make you feel worse before you get better! Why would you want to inflict that on yourself?!
- Does coffe cause a risk for cancer?
- Q: I love coffe and can easily drink 20-25 cups a day. Then about a couple weeks ago a friend told me coffee causes cancer. Im not too concerned, just curious. Do you know?
- A: I dont think that it causes cancer, but you drink way too much in one day. To much caffein isnt very good for you. You should alternate some of your coffee with glasses of water.
Prev Question: Can you die from taking a crap
People also view