Can you get rid of syphillis
A single intramuscular injection of penicillin, an antibiotic, will cure a person who has had syphilis for less than a year. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-rid-of-syphillis ]
More Answers to "Can you get rid of syphillis"
- What is the prognosis of syphilis?
- This disease was easily treated after the discovery of antibiotics untill recently. There are new strains that are drug resistant and dangerous. A doctor can tell what strain they are dealing with.
- How do I get rid of syphilis?
- Syphilis can be easily treated with a kind of penicillin called benzathine penicillin G. Your health professional must give you a shot of this medicine. If you have syphilis in the early stages, you can be treated with one or two doses of p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for penicilin to get rid of syphillis?
- Q: I want to know how long does it take for the bacteria to be killed so I won't risk passing the bacteria on, after I received the penicillin shot.
- A: OK, now I don't have any STDs so I can't say for sure...but um isn't syphilis incurable?
Prev Question: Can you get aids from misquitos
People also view