Can you die from a urinary tract infection
Yes. If it was left to spread to your kidneys and so on. That would be a terribly painful process that would take time. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-die-from-a-urinary-tract-infection ]
More Answers to "Can you die from a urinary tract infection"
- How do you know if you have a urinary tract infection??
- Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms Lower urinary tract infection (cystitis): The lining of the urethra and bladder becomes inflamed and irritated. ･ Dysuria - Pain or burning during urination ･ Frequency - More frequent urination (or waking...
- Can cats die from a urinary tract infection?
- If the infection gets out of control, yes. Take your pet to a vet. =)
- Is there a link between Urinary tract infection and death in the ...?
- Yes, but the death is generally due to another direct cause. Of acute hospital patients, those with a Catheter-Associated UTI are 3x more likely to die, but they may have been more unwell beforehand anyway.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can cats die from a urinary tract infection?
- A: If the infection gets out of control, yes. Take your pet to a vet. =)
- Do I have a urinary tract infection and how long does it take for you to die from one?
- Q: Every time I go to the bathroom when I wipe I noticed it smelled like ammonia and I've been having urine leakage, but I feel fine I don't have any pain but today I had pain in my lower back and a couple of weeks ago my side was hurting really bad and I felt weak but I feel fine now like I said. Also how can I prevent from smelling bad because of urine leakage. P.S. I also drink lots of soda and coffee my Aunt said this could be how I got it. HELP!I'm a virgin!
- A: HiYour symptoms does not sound like UTI. Sounds as if it could be a cyst, this would explain the urine leakage.You should visit your GP and request a urine and blood test.Hope this helpsxx
- Urinary Tract Infection Help =(?
- Q: I don't know how long I've had it. I got over my period like 2 weeks ago. But now it burns when I pee and the other day I got some discharge that was pinkish. I feel fine and like myself but it just burns. I'm scheduling a doctor's appointment really soon and going to go buy some cranberry pills from Lassen's as well as drink cranberry juice and tons of water. I'm just kind of freaked out because I heard about this young woman from Brazil who died from a simple urinary tract infection, the infection spread to her body. And this has happened to my mom before too where the infection spread to her kidneys and nearly took away her life so I'm going to take this seriously and act fast. What are some things I can do so that it doesn't get worst until I see my doctor?and should I be concerned that some of my discharge was pinkish?
- A: Forget the cranberry pills... go to the Dr. They will most likely prescribe an antibiotic for you. Sounds like a bladder infection.
Prev Question: What is the longest a person has went with out sleep
People also view