Can a baby be born with cancer
Yes, a baby can be born with cancer. Cancer is the leading disease-related cause of death in children. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-baby-be-born-with-cancer ]
More Answers to "Can a baby be born with cancer"
- Can a baby be born with cancer?
- Yes, it can happen. My son E was born with a Wilms' Tumour (also called a nephroblastoma). It's a form of childhood kidney cancer typically found in children 3 years of age and younger. He was diagnosed before he was a month old, had the ba...
- Can a baby be born with throat or lung cancer?
- I have a friend I'm trying to talk into quitting smoking and she told me that a baby can be born with throat or lung cancer. I know that babies can be born with cancer, but can they be born with throat or lung cancer? I thought those wer...
- Is it safe for my new born baby to stay with my dad who is cancer...?
- Hiya, It will be/is perfectly safe for your baby to spend time with his grandad. My best friend is going through chemo now, and she has a 2 year old. The only time the doc said she shouldn't get too near pregnant women or babies is when she...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can a baby be born with cancer?
- Q: A friend of mine's wife just got back from the doctor, and they're both in hysterics. they were told that their unborn baby has brain cancer. is this even possible? i told them to seek out a second opinion.D: does anyone know if it's treatable?? this is their first child!
- A: Yes babies can be born with cancer, but it is rare thank goodness. Sometimes it is treatable. I have seen cases where surgery is done while still in the womb. This cannot be done at just any hospital though. Your friends should get a second opinion from a teaching hospital as they are most likely capable of doing this kind of procedure and they are used to handling unusual cases.
- Baby born without breast cancer gene? Are designer babies on the way? ?
- Q: "Good morning madam, How can I help you today?""I would like a daughter please""Certainly madam and what are your requisites?""I would like her to be a brunette with a maximum height of 5ft 7inches, size 8, blue eyes, Birth sign a Leo, IQ 120 and genetically impossible to reproduce Please"How would you design your child?
- A: lol, sounds like me but i don't have blue eyes.you even put the same star sign and the exact IQ score.yeh my parents had me by pure chance.i would design my baby to look like a dinosaur.and maybe if it can breathe fire.
- If a woman is pregnant and has cancer will the baby be born with cancer too?
- A: No. Cancer is not contagious. If it is cervical cancer, then there is a chance the baby could have HPV, though the chance is low. Check with your doctor.
Prev Question: What are blood clots
People also view