How long after you come in contact with the flu virus do you show symptoms
Most healthy adults can infect others one day before they begin experiencing symptoms and up to five days after they become sick. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-you-come-in-contact-with-the-flu-virus-do-you-show-symptoms ]
More Answers to "How long after you come in contact with the flu virus do you show symptoms"
- How long after you come in contact with the flu virus do you show...?
- Most healthy adults can infect others one day before they begin experiencing symptoms and up to five days after they become sick.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for your body to show signs of a cold or flu after you are exposed to the virus?
- Q: So for example the time it takes from when you come in contact with another person who has a cold/cough to when you start to show the symptoms
- A: a week to 10 days
- STD questions!! help please i hate reading and learning about this stuff XD lol?
- Q: Genital Herpes1.How is genital herpes transmitted?2. Some people are infected with the herpes virus, but have no symptoms of the disease.True/False3. There is no cure for genital herpes, but it can be treated by:4.Symptoms of genital herpes include:5.Complications from genital herpes include:Gonorrhea6.Gonorrhea can be passed from the mother to her baby resulting in blindness and life-threatening blood infection in the baby? True or False7.In men, there are no symptoms or side effects if Gonorrhea is contracted. True or False8.Which female reproductive organs may be affected if Gonorrhea is transmitted to a woman? 9.Symptoms of Gonorrhea will always appear within men during the first 7-10 days after exposure to the Neisseria gonorrheae bacterium? True or False10.Symptoms of gonorrheal infection include: 11.Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease that has no cure. Once a person has been infected, he/she will always have Gonorrhea and can pass it to another person. True or False.12.In women, Gonorrhea is a common cause of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). What are symptoms of PID? Hepatitis C (HCV)13. Hepatitis may be transmitted when a person has had a blood transfusion and/or ever injected street drugs. True or False14. It is possible to have chronic Hepatitis C and not feel sick. True or False15. The part of the body most impacted by Hepatitis C is: 16. There is currently a treatment for babies born with Hepatitis C. True or False17. What are ways to prevent contraction of Hepatitis C: 18. Having unprotected sex with a Hepatitis C infected partner, may put you at risk for contracting HCV. True or False19. What are 4 symptoms related to Hepatitis C? a.b.c.d.20. How would going to a tattoo artist put a person at risk for contracting Hepatitis C?21. There is a treatment and a cure for Hepatitis C. True or False22. Over time HCV may lead to cirrhosis of the liver. True or FalseHuman Papillomavirus (HPV)23. HPV is the most commonly sexually transmitted infection. True or False24. Symptoms of HPV include:25. High-risk HPV can lead to:26. There is no treatment for HPV, although it usually goes away on its own. True or False27. Someone can have HPV for years without knowing they are infected. True or FalseSyphilis28. Syphilis is transmitted when a person has oral, anal, or vaginal sex and comes in contact with a chancre (syphilis sore)? True or False29. The incubation period for Syphilis is:30. If the person is in Primary Syphilis he/she will USUALLY have what symptom(s)?31. During Latent Syphilis an infected person will show many symptoms including flu-like symptoms. True or False32. The long term health consequences during Latent Syphilis include damage to the brain, nerves, eyes, and heart. True or False33. The cure for Syphilis is:34. During pregnancy the syphilis bacterium can infect the unborn baby depending upon how long she has been infected. How does this affect the unborn baby?35. Syphilis has symptoms which look like many other diseases. Because of this Syphilis is often called:
- A: Gee, why don't you try doing your own homework.
Prev Question: What would cause sudden onset of agonizing urination followed by a slight fever, headaches and all over body aches
People also view