How many calories do you burn with one sit up
1 crunch (sit-up) burns only about 1/3 of a calorie. When done correctly u only need to do a few crunches. Cardio burns calories. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-with-one-sit-up ]
More Answers to "How many calories do you burn with one sit up"
- How many calories do you burn with one sit up?
- You burn 4.8 calories a minute doing sit ups.
- How many sit ups burn 1 calorie?
- one minute of sit-ups burns about 4.8 calories/minute 17500 sit-ups burns 3500 calories(1 pound)
- Which one burns more Calories? Sit-ups or Crunches?
- Both burn calories. ANY activity burns calories. I would not recommend sit-ups if you want to build your six pack abs. Sit-ups is bad for your back and neck (if you support it with your hands). Crunches is the best. To answer your question,...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories does one sit up burn?
- Q: or how many situps does it take to burn any amount of calories?
- A: Probably not very many but sit-ups are bad for your back. Run up and down your stairs a couple times it's good for your heart and more effective. Also I recommend http://www.my-calorie-counter.com
- how many calories do you burn with one sit up?
- Q: how many calories do you burn with one sit up?Just curious I know its probably like 1/2 a calorie or zero but idk
- A: You burn 4.8 calories a minute doing sit ups.
- How many calories does 1 sit up burn?
- Q: How many calories does a sit up burn?
- A: Well, 100 situps burns about 30 calories. So less than 1 calorie per sit up (0.3).
Prev Question: Does Tony Horton's 10 minute workout really work
People also view