What happens when you mix ecstasy and alcohol
Mixing alcohol and ecstasy can increase your temperature to an unsafe level, and also increase depression and anxiety levels. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-you-mix-ecstasy-and-alcohol ]
More Answers to "What happens when you mix ecstasy and alcohol"
- What Happens When You Mix Oxycontin And Alcohol And Ecstasy??
- You get really messed up. Seriously...you should not mix drugs like that. Alcohol intensifies the effects of almost any drug and Ecstasy can be heroin based or speed based, either of which is not good to mix with oxycontin because it is a s...
- What happens when you mix ecstasy ("X") and alcohol? Is...?
- A number of things can happen. For starters, the "quality control" on street drugs is NOT very reliable. That little pill can be any drug you said you wanted to buy, and may not be pure. That is your first risk. Ecstasy users sa...
- Is it lethal to mix ecstasy with alcohol?
- I think as long as you drink lots of water with it, it should be ok. But then I don't exactly practice what I preach, I have taken Es and drunk half a bottle of vodka and been ok. Listen to your body. Have fun.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what will happen if i mix alcohol with ecstasy?
- Q: so this friday is graduation night and theres a huge party afterwards. im getting some ecstasy and i plan on takin quite a few shots of vodka too. will the alcohol kill the buzz from the ecstasy or will it just enhance it?plz no drugs are bad speeches.i just need an answer not a lecture.
- A: okay right now i am kinda drunk but i have taken x a couple times and my boyfriend has a lot. but one night he was with some other people while i was at party he took to two rolls and drank a ton of vodka. i was in his basement later in the night and he completley stopped breathing i had to pour water on him and start cpr. he would stop breathing then start then stop then start. he went crazy and wanted more alco and was throwing and hitting stuff. just its not a good idea. just stick with one or another. or just do like a couple shots. just not too many please IM me my screen name is cali4nia63
- What would happen if you mixed ecstasy with alcohol?
- Q: My friend told me she's going to try ecstasy over the weekend at this party she's going to and she also said she'll be drinking some alcohol. I've heard it's bad for you, what could happen to her?She's 16.
- A: Well... as you know doing drugs is not a good thing to begin with and I would suggest not doing it at ALL.Mixing the two things could be deadly. It depends on how much alcohol you are drinking, how much ecstasy she is taking and does she really know what is in the ecstasy?? If the ecstasy has other unknown drugs in it, mixing it with alcohol makes the effects unpredicable.Users report that Ecstasy produces intensely pleasurable effects – including an enhanced sense of self-confidence and energy. Effects include feelings of peacefulness, acceptance and empathy. Users say they experience feelings of closeness with others and a desire to touch others. Other effects can include involuntary teeth clenching, a loss of inhibitions, transfixion on sights and sounds, nausea, blurred vision, chills and/or sweating. Increases in heart rate and blood pressure, as well as seizures, are also possible. The stimulant effects of the drug enable users to dance for extended periods, which when combined with the hot crowded conditions usually found at raves, can lead to severe dehydration and hyperthermia or dramatic increases in body temperature. This can lead to muscle breakdown and kidney, liver and cardiovascular failure. Cardiovascular failure has been reported in some of the Ecstasy-related fatalities.After-effects can include sleep problems, anxiety and depression
- What Could happen if you mix 'Ecstasy' with 'Alcohol'?
- Q: Dont Give me i shouldn't do drugs Crap! i know im just wondering!!
- A: Dr Who,Ecstasy takes far less lives per person taking it than alcohol, tobbaco, weed, and many other drugs. You have to be responsible with it - and buy from a source you know well and who uses them himself and knows them to be good - but scaring people that if they take it they will die isn't really good drug education is it?At least give some sensible advice - instead of "drink loads of water" like I saw further down (which is actually the main killer from MDMA - people being told to drink stupid amounts of water and fucking up their electrolyte balance). Drink when your thirsty, your body still knows when it needs water. And alcohol - its not a good idea - not only will it totally kill the effects of the 'e' - it also isnt a good replacement for the water your probably going to use dancing.Ecstasy itself very rarely kills - mixing it however does, and stupid advice also does.
Prev Question: Can you overdose on vicadin
People also view