What happens if you take adderall if you don't need it
Adderall abuse can be extremely dangerous,resulting in an irregular heartbeat and/or cardiovascular failure or seizures. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-take-adderall-if-you-don%27t-need-it ]
More Answers to "What happens if you take adderall if you don't need it"
- Is it safe to take adderall if you don't need it?
- No. It is unwise to take any medication if you do not need it.
- What happens when you take adderall and you do not need to??
- Let me just start by saying that taking Unperscribed Adderall is very illegal and possibly dangerous. Now to answer your question.. If you take Adderall when you do not have ADD/ADHD it can cause you to feel what can be considered as being ...
- "Will Taking Drugs Help Your Career? Maybe You Need Adderall...?
- Left uninterrupted, we are likely to interrupt ourselves. The Internet, everyone's interrupter of choice, is the most tantalizing type of reward system to our brain: intermittent but unpredictable rewards, in the form of a randomly great vi...
Prev Question: What does meth do to your brain
People also view