What can you do to have more hallucinations while on shrooms
You could try different types of mushrooms, for instance, the Amanita muscaria mushroom, also known as "fly agaric." [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-do-to-have-more-hallucinations-while-on-shrooms ]
More Answers to "What can you do to have more hallucinations while on shrooms"
- Is it possible to see what you want to see on shrooms while hallu...?
- No, its more depending on mood and how you feel at the time. If you feel in control and are happy, then u will see things and think there funny probably weird but humorous , If in bad mood and buzz to intense like a friend of mine the oth...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is more intense, acid or shrooms?
- Q: I always thought that acid was a full on trip, while with shrooms you just had certain hallucinations.But then someone told me shrooms is more intense than acid.Which one really is?
- A: It depends on how strong whatever it is that your taking is. There are some shrooms that are more potent than acid, and vice versa. In general, shrooms tend to be much safer than acid. I know lots of people who have bad acid trips, but I've only heard of one who had a bad shroom trip. I can't tell you what my personal experience is because I've only eaten shrooms (in my youth, many years ago), and as I recall, they were pretty intense.
- What happens in the brain to cause hallucinations?
- Q: Hey there. So iv'e been into psychedelics for quite a while and i was always wondering why hallucinations occur. I frequently do shrooms and acid. For the sake of simplicity, lets just use acid as the topic here because i drop acid more often than i eat shrooms. So why when i drop acid, do i hallucinate? What exactly is the acid doing to me to make me hallucinate? Now if you guys can, on a broader scale, why do hallucinations occur period? what happens in the brain to cause ANY hallucination?
- A: I have a simple answer for you. When you take hallucinogenic drugs, the chemicals react with neurotransmitters in your brain. Usually, serotonin or dopamine are released in enormous amounts. In short, these chemicals control how you perceive the world thereby manifesting visual and/or auditory hallucinations.
Prev Question: Is wild dagga a drug
People also view