Is crack cocaine the same thing As meth
No. Crack cocaine is made by boiling powdered cocaine in a solution. Meth, or methamphetamine, is a different drug. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-crack-cocaine-the-same-thing-as-meth ]
More Answers to "Is crack cocaine the same thing As meth"
- Is crack cocaine and crystal meth the same thing?
- No, crack is cocaine and crystal meth is a methamphetimine. Cocaine comes from a plant and crystal meth is man made. They are both terrible drugs and please don't even think about trying either of them, I know you said your not but just in ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is crack cocaine and crystal meth the same thing?
- Q: ok, I don't do drugs, I am a bit naive about this topic, but I need to know if they are the same or different.
- A: No, crack is cocaine and crystal meth is a methamphetimine. Cocaine comes from a plant and crystal meth is man made. They are both terrible drugs and please don't even think about trying either of them, I know you said your not but just in case. When you take your first hit of crack you feel euphoria but it only last about 15-20 seconds if that, after that it makes you paranoid and your trying to get that same feeling again, but you just can't seem to get it. Thats why you see so many people on crack breaking the law because they are chasing that first hit. It makes people do things that they wouldn't normally do. Crystal meth is an upper, it also makes you paranoid but it's a different feeling. You have energy and you do feel like you can do anything but coming down is very hard, you get very depressed. Once you start doing it, you like the way it makes you feel because you can get a lot done in one day but it also makes you not eat or sleep which is very bad for your body. I am in recovery from all drugs and to whoever is reading this I beg you to not try any drug. It will ruin your life. Don't ever think "That won't happen to me" Thats what I thought and if you saw me you would never think I am a drug addict of 22 years. Hope this answers your question. Email me if you need anymore info. firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the differences between cocaine, heroin, crack, and meth?
- Q: Ok so I've done a little coke, so I'm not really a "virgin" so to speak with the whole hard drug thing.....I'm also not looking to do anymore drugs or anything like that...I just want to know the specific differences....are they all made from the same thing? What are the different ways people use them? What forms do they come in?Please be as specific as you can!
- A: The difference is, I do meth....the others do me...
- what drugs cause open wounds and scabs on their face???
- Q: I know someone who has scabs ALL OVER her face and legs and arms. It's really discusting to look at... but the ones on her face are big... the only thing i can think of is that she picks at herself. I have a hunch that she is using drugs... but i am wondering what would cause these eye sores on her face???? I've heard that crystal meth can cause people to pick at their face... but can crack/cocaine also cause the same thing? or any other drugs?
- A: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! You are correct - meth is a large portion of the cause of this condition - and also crack! I don't know what it is about the drug that causes the legions in the skin - but not only that - you loose teeth as well.....consistent use will cause a 'dreamy' far-away look in the eyes, mental capacity changes from calm and perceptive people to paranoid and loud folks.
Prev Question: Does snorting vicodin work
People also view