How do you get speed out of your system
Drink 6-8 glasses of water (or juice) daily to help flush toxins out of your body, skip coffee and coke, especially at night. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-speed-out-of-your-system ]
More Answers to "How do you get speed out of your system"
- How to get the dial up connection speed through system-control-ne...?
- Moved at posters request to Linux - Distrubtions > Fedora
- Should you be fine if you have waited 4 whole days to get speed o...?
- yes you should be fine. then you gonna want more. in a matter of months you be skin on bones.
- What can you take over the over to get speed out of your system??
- There is no wonderdrug or remedy that will give you a complete systemic 'clean out' of speed or any other narcotic for that matter.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long until Bactrim is out of your system? Anyway to speed up the process?
- Q: I've been on Bactrim for about 8 days and started developing flu like symptoms and today I woke up with a bad rash all over my body, so I stopped taking it, went to see my doctor and he told me to stop aswell. The last time I took it was last night at around 9pm. How long until the medicine is out of my system? Is there a way to speed it up? how bout the rash, how long does it take to go away?
- A: For a young adult, the half-life of Bactrim (meaning the time that it takes your body to elimiate or use half of the drug) is about 8 hours. So you could be said to be "Bactrim-free" within 16 hours of your last dosage.If the rash is troublesome or itchy, a liquid antihistamine (such as Benadryl) may help. Your rash is caused by a histamine response to the sulfa drug Bactrim.Since Bactrim is filtered and excreted primarily by the kidneys (as opposed to the GI tract), drinking a moderate amount of water (but don't drown yourself in it) may be helpful.Remember the next time your physician prescribes an antibiotic--you are probably allergic to sulfa drugs http://allergies.about.com/od/medicationallergies/a/sulfa.htm.
- How can I found out my laptop's processor speed etc, system data will not work?
- Q: To cut a long story short, my laptop is fried, system restore won't open up it just goes mad with error messages, neither will system data. I currently have XP but now only have a Vista Basic disc.How do I find out what my system speeds etc are so that I can know if I will be able to run Vista on this?Thank you for help.
- A: Do you have any idea what model CPU you have? If you know what family of processor (Pentium Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Turion) that will give you a basic idea of what your hardware is. Do you not have the original XP CD? If you do, you're probably better off sticking w/that OS. An upgrade to Vista probably won't work as well a clean install, so you'll be starting off Vista w/a strike already.If you're not sure, you could conceivably open the back of the laptop and physically look at the Chip. Even if it doesn't specify the clock speed, it will have the model no. and you can check on that on Intel's website (and I'm guessing for AMD as well). The problem is that you may have to scrape off thermal paste coating the CPU to do that, and that can be a very delicate operation.
- what is the best paid system utilities out there that will accually speed up your pc?
- Q: my pc is going really slow right now and i need something to speed it up
- A: Using a registry cleaner can clean up your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some registry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Registry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.http://www.speed-up-your-pc.com/You can download and scan your computer for free.
Prev Question: How much alcohol do you have to drink to die
People also view