How do I feel this good sober
How do I feel this good sober are lyrics from the song titled Sober by the artist Pink. AA can be reached at (212) 870-3400. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-feel-this-good-sober ]
More Answers to "How do I feel this good sober"
- This is a thought that i have had many a times, but have yet to find a solution. But i have found that settign goals and completing them does have a very good effect. I know it sounds clique but it does help.
- I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning 'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home Aahh, the sun is blinding I ...
- Pinks new song shows an important message. Drinking has increased tremendously and being drunk is more of a rule then a exception in today's night-life. I am not a big drinker, I prefer a glas of wine and a drink but most of the time a orde...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I feel this good Sober?
- Q: What do the words to Sober, by Pink, mean? I love that song!
- A: I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudestOr the girl who never wants to be aloneI don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be homeAahh, the sun is blindingI stayed up againOohh, I am findingThat's not the way I want my story to endI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou're my protectionBut how do I feel this good sober?I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truthPlease don't tell me that we had that conversationWhen I won't remember, save your breath, 'cause what's the use?When it's good, then it's good, it's so good, 'till it goes badTill you're trying to find the you that you once hadI have heard myself cryNever againBroken down in agonyAnd just trying to find a friendHow do I feel this good sober?I CUT OUT LYRICS THAT HAVE NO IMPORTANCE TO SONG MEANING full lyrics link in source box. *** answer to your question. (the song is not literal) its about an amazing guy shes with but shes mixed up in all diffirent emotions
- But why do I feel this good sober?
- Q: Because I used to be extremely depressed and I started drinking when I was 16. I have tried not drinking for months at a time, but these are the worst months of my life and I get really depressed. I am now in my 30's and everyone thinks Im a raging alchoholic. I just stopped drinking and I feel really good, I feel good, Smile more, lost fat, gained muscle weight, and started relationships again. Why now?
- A: Because the older we get the more comfortable we become with ourselves. We also don't pay as much attention to drama like we used to. Less gossip, we don't worry about other people's problems as much, and we learn to pick our fights.We become wise in our "old" age.
- Is it normal to feel completely sober when you are actually extremely drunk?
- Q: Whenever I get really drunk I always feel like I am sober. Even though I have had 5 or 6 drinks in under an hour. I act like a drunk person, but my head keeps telling me I am sober and just having fun. Does anyone else get that way?
- A: No, Thats Exactly How I Felt And Acted When I Realized I Was A Alcoholic At 22.
Prev Question: How does ecstasy affect your health
People also view