Why does urine taste salty
Although urine is sterile and made up mostly of water there are many trace amount of other chemicals. These trace chemicals give it the salty taste, but if you are generally a healthy person free of disease than tasting your urine will not harm you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-urine-taste-salty ]
More Answers to "Why does urine taste salty"
- Why does urine taste salty
- Although urine is sterile and made up mostly of water there are many trace amount of other chemicals. These trace chemicals give it the salty taste, but if you are generally a healthy person free of disease than tasting your urine will not ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why does my urine taste sweet? while others say urine is supposed to be salty?
- Q: Maybe i'm diabetic ?
- A: What the hell? Taste? Christ.
- Why did the officer eat the burger if it was too salty for his taste?
- Q: Here is the article:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070909/ap_on_fe_st/odd_salty_burgerIf a McDonald's employee put feces on the officer's burger, would he really eat it and come back later to complain. Or, how about, if a McDonald's employee filled the officer's cup up with urine, would he drink it and come back later to complain that his Pepsi tasted like urine. What does everyone else think? Do you go out and buy a new car, and put 120,000 miles on it and when the transmission goes out; complain about buying a brand new car that the transmission took out. Everytime a McDonald's employee puts ketchup, onions, or any other junk on it when I said I wanted the burger plain, I take it back and tell them to fix it. I don't gobble the burger up and say, yeah, I want another burger because that last one wasn't plain. Talk about a stupid f*cking cop.You know, I bet the too much salt on the burger isn't what made the officer sick. It was the consumption of a dozen donuts, while he was waiting for his burger."Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests."Okay, I'm not sure what this statement means. Did the officer not finish his burger? If he didn't finish it, then how much did he eat. If he just took a couple of bites, there is no way in hell that the salt made him sick because I have ate a lot of salt and never got sick. If the sample of the meat was from the package of meat that the salt got spilled on, and the officer finished his entire burger then I still don't believe the reason he got sick was from the too much salt. I believe it was something else, like convenient store donuts, little debbies, candy bars, and regular sodas. Every officer that I have seen in a convenient store was always buying some form of food that contains loads of sugar, and salt.
- A: Yeah I just read the story as well and think it is total BS. Here you have a woman who admittedly says yes I accidentally spilled salt on the hamburger meat and then eats one of the "tainted" burgers later and it doesn't make her sick. Yet she spends the night in jail instead of her manager and or co worker that knew of the problem and did nothing to fix it either. I'm with you and the story if you taste something wrong with your food why keep eating it like a dumba$$. Oh I have so much faith the the system that "protects" us. What a waste of my tax money.
- personal hygiene scratch and sniff?
- Q: I've observed my fiance to scratch and sniff, by this I mean he puts his hand down his pants scratches then sniffs his fingers, why he does this I don't know but I wish for him to stop as he has problems where he dribbles making his hands smell like urine which is a very big major turn off, I can't stop him from dribbling but is there a way of discouraging the scratching and sniffingalso I'm wondering if anything can be done about the taste down there his areas are saltysorry about the too much info but if I didn't provide heaps of info I'd be asked for moreoh and I asked because I thought the smell and what not might be because of bad hygiene maybe
- A: sorry to much info!
Prev Question: If I have belly fat, am I actually fat
People also view