Why does my left palm itch but not my right
There are many reasons why your palm itches. It can be the cause of ,Xerotic eczema, Atopic dermatitis, Contact dermatitis, Infestations, Infection, Obstructive biliary disease # Chronic renal failure, Medications, or Neurodermatits. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-my-left-palm-itch-but-not-my-right ]
More Answers to "Why does my left palm itch but not my right"
- Why does my left palm itch but not my right
- There are many reasons why your palm itches. It can be the cause of ,Xerotic eczema, Atopic dermatitis, Contact dermatitis, Infestations, Infection, Obstructive biliary disease # Chronic renal failure, Medications, or Neurodermatits. ChaCha...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- itchy spots in the palm?
- Q: A couple of days ago, started on my right palm, 2 or 3 very small and very itchy spots, that with so much scratching became blisters and now hurt. Already happened to me but in hot humid areas, not this case. What freaks me out is since last night my left palm, besides the 2 or 3 itchy spots, started peeling like if I holded some acid on it, just the palm from the wrist, not the top of the fingers, does not hurt or anything but its all white and cracked.I use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that didn't gave me these reactions before....could a lot of hand sanitizer cause this itch?, why the left peeling palm and not the right one? if the sanitizer is aplied to all the palm, why would it only cause 3 spots?, last night I could not sleep because of the itching/scratching, should I use some mosturizing lotion?, please help
- A: Sounds like you are having a reaction to something that is causing dermatitis or eczema. I'm not a doctor, but similar reactions happen to me with certain vegetables and cleaning chemicals. I use a steroidal cream and antihistamine pills and cream. If it's really bad you should see a dermatologist.
- Tiny bumps on palms of hands. What is it?
- Q: About a week ago, I noticed two tiny bumps that's right underneath the skin under my left thumb on my left palm. They don't itch or hurt. Then I got a couple more. Today, about seven bumps showed on my right palm and more appeared on the finger tips of my right palm. They still don't itch or hurt. If I put pressure on them with my finger nail then I feel a little pain but that's it. A couple of them are a little red and the rest are the same color as the palms of my hands. I could barely see most of them. The only reason why I know they're there because I run my fingers along the skin and feel that it's there. This is only on the palms of my hands, no where else on my body and not on the sole of my feet. I take Zyrtec daily so I'm not sure that it could possibly be an allergic reaction. They don't feel like callous. Just bumps raised under the skin. They don't bother me but it's just weird that they are localized only on the palms and spread from left palm to right palm. The two first bumps were right next to each other and they seem to have flatten, merged together (don't look like bumps anymore) and gotten a little redder (no itch, just a little pain when I drag my nail across the area). They don't look like warts either. Does anybody know what it is?
- A: it will be better if you will visit your doctor...
- I think theres a cut inside my cast....?
- Q: i have a broken hand and i have a cast that goes to my knuckles to my wrist..little small guy to keep my 5th metacarpal straight. I stuck my stylus from my phone, like a little pen looking thingy..real small.. inside the cast to itch my hand. i know your not suppose to and it now makes sense why but I believe i possibly scratched or cut my hand...what do i do now? I have the cast for 3 weeks. Is it fine being in the cast with this cut? it feels like its stabbing me..its on or near the palm of my hand on the left side if your looking at my right hand palm up.how will i know if the cut gets infected if i cant see it?
- A: The stabbing pain might be caused by a piece of bandage that is now sticking out and has dried blood on it. If you fiddle around and try to fix this by poking something else up there, it will probably make things worse. The bigger concern is that there is probably an increased risk of infection if you have a cut or scratch under the cast. If you can reach the cut with a cotton swab, you can apply a bunch of iodine, and that will probably prevent an infection, and maybe eliminate whatever is poking you. You can wait and see what happens, and if the cut becomes infected or the stabbing gets unbearable, then you can make an appointment for the doc to cut off the cast and replace it with a new one.
Prev Question: What does physical agent mean
People also view