What food makes you fart
Foods like cauliflower, eggs and meat are really bad for making stinky farts. Beans also make you fart alot. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-food-makes-you-fart ]
More Answers to "What food makes you fart"
- Black Eye Peas
- Gas (i.e. farting) comes from the inability for your intestines to break down the food you are eating properly. This can be a fault of the food you ate or it could be a fault of the bacteria living in your colon (yes, living in your colon)....
- Protein shakes. But you know what made me fart more than that? My ex-girlfriend. Whenever I was lying in bed with her, I just need to let rip, constantly.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What specific food makes u fart the worst ?
- Q: If you had to purposely fart the nastiest dirtiest most rancid impurity out of ur system, what would u eat ?
- A: Nuts, cabbage, onions, cauliflower, red meat, eggs, beer, dried fruit with sulfur dioxide, sugar-free gum
- What fast food makes you fart the loudest I have to avoid it on a date?
- Q: this guy said do I want to go to Taco Bell or wherever. I can really rip them so I'm scared!
- A: NO BEANS.And try to stay away from too much cheese on something or too much meat.(ex. Beef taco with chicken and melted cheese and sour cream with a double topping of monzerella cheese)Or something like that.Don't eat too much of anything really, like soda.Which can make you gassy very quickly.
- Eating what kind of food makes your fart smell the worst?
- Q: If I eat smoked haddock, next morning I can kill buffalo. What works for you?
- A: I try not to smell my farts after so I don't know, never mind trying to smell them to fiqure them out
Prev Question: What is food coloring made of
People also view