What does monster energy drink do to you body that is bad
Monster energy drinks has high levels of carbohydrate contents. It makes more difficult for the body to absorbed foods and necessary nutrients into the bloodstream. There are also cases where difficulty in absorbing food and nutrients results...More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-monster-energy-drink-do-to-you-body-that-is-bad ]
More Answers to "What does monster energy drink do to you body that is bad"
- How does monster energy drink affect your body?
- Well it all depends on your body. There are many different things to consider like height, weight, sugar levels and ect. For some people it can have affects like panic attacks or get them very shakey. Or there are people who it doesn't even...
- Do energy drinks like Monster and Red Bull hurt your body??
- if you drink too many then they can be really bad, and can lead to death. if you only drink one, you get jittery and crash. AND there's a LOT of sugar and calories.
- How are the things in Monster Energy Drinks going to effect my he...?
- I drink a lot of energy drinks and was really concerned about the health issues about sugar and other things until I found XS energy drinks....They have about a dozen flavors so its easy to find one you like. the best thing is no sugar, no ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- ive heard monster energy drinks and others are bad for your body.?
- Q: Monster energy has made an energy drink with 50% juice, is it better than drinking the other energy instead? im in middle school and were starting weight lifting, and i wanted more energy for the lifting and i was concerned if anything would happen. thanks again.
- A: They're not going to kill you. But many of these increasingly popular drinks contain significant amounts of caffeine, which can make you jittery and cause insomnia, as well as loads of sugar, which nobody needs. Worse, these drinks are often marketed to kids and teenagers, many of whom already struggle with their weight and don't need to add a caffeine addiction. Energy drinks are rip-offs. the University of Florida College of Medicine, tested the caffeine content of 10 energy drinks, including Red Bull, Red Devil, and Hair of the Dog.In most energy drinks, caffeine levels were higher than the FDA limit for sodas, which is 65 mg of caffeine per 12 ounces. The FDA does not regulate caffeine in energy drinks, some of which, like Cocaine, contain huge amounts of caffeine: 280 mg in an 8.4-ounce serving, compared with about 100 mg per 6 ounces in coffee. Caffeine can increase anxiety, panic, some stomach problems, and some cardiac arrhythmias. Although some data suggest that drinking coffee can be good for you, "we should not mistake coffee or caffeine as a health food,"
- How bad are Monster energy drinks?
- Q: Anyone know how bad Monster energy drinks are for your body? My hubby drinks them constantly and I'm worried about how it affects his overall health.
- A: their not bad for you at all.. they have less caffein per serving than coffee, and less sugar than some flavors of vitamin water.. their fine for you
- Is Monster energy drink bad?
- Q: Is monster the energy drink bad for you? Well i have been drinking monster alot latley for about a year now my parents have told me it was bad but i didnt belive them and im only 13 and i am only 5'1 or 5'2. Does monster affect my growing rate and is it bad for the body??
- A: Too much sugar Bad Breath and messes up your teeth
Prev Question: What vitamins speed up your metabolism
People also view