What are some healthy salad dressing recipes
Garlic-Dijon Vinaigrette-1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil 1/2 cup lemon juice 1/2 cup red-wine vinegar 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 4 small cloves garlic, minced 1/2 teaspoon salt Freshly ground pepper to taste Combine oil, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-healthy-salad-dressing-recipes ]
More Answers to "What are some healthy salad dressing recipes"
- Is this a healthy recipe for salad dressing?
- It's okay but stil use it sparingly bcause it is still pretty much like pouring oil over your salad. I like balsamic vinegar, then I only dip the tines of my fork into some ranch and stab my lettuce.
- Does anyone have any recipes for healthy salad dressings??
- Oil free ones - Try this - mix some shredded dill, tarragon and garlic with very finely chopped cucumber and dijon mustard in a little cider wine vinegar. Stir in some low fat yoghurt and season. Allow to stand a little before serving. Chun...
- Does anyone know a really good healthy salad recipe... I'm tired ...?
- Recipe? well take whatever raw things you like, like spinach, dandelion greens, endives, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli florets, sliced tomato, radishes, cucumber, chopped nuts, green onions, sliced sweet or red onions, diced cooked bee...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Healthy Salad Dressing Recipe?
- Q: I was just wanting a healthy, yummy salad dressing recipe. Containing olive oil perferrably, since it is so good for you. The more flavorful, the better. I am kind of going for an Italian dressing kind of taste. And trying to get ready to make a new year's resolution! :)Thanks!
- A: 1 part lemon juice1 part vinegar2 parts olive or grape seed oilcrushed or finely chopped garlicfinely chopped green onioncourse ground fresh black pepperdash of powdered gingerdash saltshake the dickens out of it and enjoy!!
- A good healthy salad dressing recipe.....?
- Q: Im trying to eat healthy and im tired of eating ranch on my salad so does anybody have any recipes for a healthy salad dressing?
- A: Try this it's so good!2tbs olive oil1tbs balsamic vinegar1 clove minced garlic1 teaspoon mustard1 teaspoon sugar(you can leave this out)salt and pepper to taste.Shake it up, I put 1 teaspoon of water too sometimes to thin it out a bit.
- Can someone please give me some recipes on healthy sauce. cold (salad dressing, and other cold sauce) and warm?
- Q: I need some ideas/recipes - thanks !Nothing to spicy as I also need to cater for my 16 months old X
- A: http://www.salad-recipes.co.uk/recipes/index.dressings.shtml Try that website. x
Prev Question: How many calories are in cheese enchiladas
People also view