Is wheat bread fattening
One slice of wheat bread has a total of 1g of fat, zero trans fat, and zero saturated fat. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-wheat-bread-fattening ]
More Answers to "Is wheat bread fattening"
- Is wheat bread fattening?
- no its not bad. But with that said, its still not ok to eat a ton of it.
- Is Peanut Butter and Jelly on wheat Bread fattening?
- Peanut butter usually contains a large amount of icing sugar (believe it or not) and saturated fats, both of which are bad for you. The only way to avoid this is to buy all natural peanut butter from a health food store that makes it on the...
- Is whole wheat bread relay less fattening then regular bread??
- Yes, because it contains fiber that will fill you up. That way, you eat less. Fiber expands in your stomach, therefore causing you to feel fuller faster, and so it is an invaluable weight loss tool. On top of that, whole wheat bread contain...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is whole wheat bread fattening?
- Q: A friend of mine ate tomatoes on whole wheat bread for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday for a week and lost 10 pounds.I always thought that any bread would be fattening..Just wondering :]
- A: Real whole wheat bread is good for you as it is a wonderful source of fiber. I say real, because you need to read the ingredients. Many times bread will be sold as "Wheat" yet it contains enriched flour as its first ingredient. Now as to your friends weight loss, if all she was eating was tomatoes and whole wheat bread she was consuming about 100 or so calories with no fat for each meal. Sure, fast weight loss but guaranteed to put your body into starvation mode. Won't take her long to put those 10 pounds back on and then some. Not a smart way to lose weight.
- is wheat bread fattening?
- Q: I would like to know if wheat bread is more fattening for you than white bread?
- A: Absolutely No. Wheat bread is far more healthier than white bread. It has the GOOD carbs while white bread has the BAD carbs. Anyhting white is bad, White sugar (processed) is bad, try natural brown sugar, White bread, white rice. . . white flour! if its white, its processed. Whole grain wheat is super healthy for you!!! SO try for whole grain wheat, kay!
- Is wheat bread still fattening because it has carbs?
- A: wheat bread is very healthy for you. It contains lots of carbs and very little fat. This doesn't mean that your body will or will not turn it into fat. As another person stated, if the carbs aren't burned into energy for your body, it will store it as fat because it is trying to make fat storage in case of lack of food. This is how humans have evolved to deal with periods of starvation.
Prev Question: Is bread fattening
People also view