Is gelato or ice cream better for you
Gelato usually equals less fat. Also, there is no air added which means a richer, creamier taste. I prefer gelato over ice cream! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-gelato-or-ice-cream-better-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is gelato or ice cream better for you"
- Is gelato better for you than ice cream?
- from "On Ice Cream" featured in Dairy Foods magazine and sourced from "On Ice Cream" technical short courses. Gelato - Why Is It So Rich & Smooth?: Question: Why is gelato so rich tasting and smooth, yet lower in f...
- What Makes Gelato So Much Better Than Ice Cream??
- There are two differences that distinguish Italian gelato from American ice cream. They are the fat content and the air. The first is that gelato is made from milk, not cream, as opposed to American ice cream which contains a mixture of 50%...
- Do you like Gelato ice cream or our ice cream better??
- Gelato from Italy is better than any american ice cream i have ever tasted. Had Gelato in Italy two years ago and the memory still lingers. I had some banana nut that knocked my socks off! it was made with real banana halves and walnuts. wi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there any really good gelato (Italian Ice Cream) shops in the Murrieta Temecula, CA area?
- Q: I liven in Murrieta California and I would like to know if there are any Gelato shops that are in Murrieta or Temecula area?
- A: I Found This On Yahoo. But I Suggest You Read The Reviews:http://local.yahoo.com/info-32944917-tetrazzini-s-new-york-deli-wildomar?csz=Temecula%2C+CAJust Drive Around.. I've Seen Some But Can't Remember What They're Called
- Which is healthiest - ice cream, gelato, or lowfat/fat free frozen yogurt?
- Q: Also, I know gelato has less fat than ice cream, but is it substantially better for you?Thanks!
- A: depends where you get the ice cream, gelato and yogurt. it varies greatly with brand.but in general, here are some nutrition facts for basic vanilla flavor:ice creamhttp://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/19095.htmlgelatohttp://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/104515.htmlfrozen yogurthttp://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/19293.htmlI'd say frozen yogurt is the best, followed by ice cream, and then gelato. But use your own judgement and decide which nutrients are more important to you.
- is gelato better for you than ice cream if you're watching sodium or carbs?
- A: yes gelato is better for you than ice cream. and i am watching sodium and carbs and fat
Prev Question: When is the best time to take creatine
People also view