How can i burn belly fat without dieting
The only way to burn fat quickly is to increase the metabolism through anaerobic exercise so we burn the fat indirectly.Good luck! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-burn-belly-fat-without-dieting ]
More Answers to "How can i burn belly fat without dieting"
- Is this diet ok to burn off last bit of belly fat??
- It sounds like you are sticking to a sensible routine. Make sure that your caloric intake is never below 1500, no matter what. Everyone wants to get rid of belly fat. There is no perfect way to do it, but there are a number of exercises tha...
- Do you need to be on a diet to burn belly fat?
- Your diet doesn't need to conform to any of the fad diets. You don't need to go "low carb" or "low fat", or high or low anything for that matter to be successful in losing enough body fat to get lean enough to be able to...
- How to Lose Belly Fat Fast With a Fat Burning Diet
- 2. Low Calorie Diets Any kind of low calorie diet (or "starvation diet" as I like to call them) is only going to make it harder for you to lose your belly fat in the long term. These diets slow down your metabolism which makes you...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you burn lower belly fat and "Love Handles" fast without doing a lot of dieting?
- Q: I do a lot of crunches and a lot of moving around but i just some how still have lower belly fat. Can you buy pills that burns fat?
- A: In reply to the first post there was a treatment that was meant to cure baldness even in scared areas reported on the BBC about ten or so years ago. They are no doubt still running the advert in papers but the truth is the drug was never really any use. There are only two drugs that help grow hair or stop hair loss, in men primarily.Fat accumulates in certain areas for men and women, it hits them differently. For men it's mainly in the gut, giving the beer belly. It doesn't matter how many crunches you do, unless you lose weight you will not see any improvement.You seem to have little idea about what it takes to get a good body. You need to really look at what you eat, check the fat content and carbo content. Perhaps, as I do forget about rice and potatoes and use more veg. Eat 6-8 times a day instead of 3. Smaller meals equal to what you would eat over three meals and try to eat as much protein as possible. Chicken is a great source.You can not buy pills that burn fat, just because they show them on tv does not mean jack, would you trust your daughter to go to a school full of Pedophiles just because CNN reported that repeated convictions are unlikely?You want a lazy way out. Face it, the only way right now to get in shape is burning more calories than you take in. You first want to see a nutritionist, avoid fatty foods and so on. You really seem like the person who buys ten Big Macs with a diet coke in the hope that it does something.I really mean no offense but you need to do cardio work and diet is key. Possibly getting in shape is about 70% work out and don't believe this crap about a pill can help. Guy want's to profit from you or some other factor is involved.Would you really believe me if I told you holding my phone to my head for ten mins each day helped? No difference, no proof, no evidence, useless in every way though I suspect you will use the easy way and go with his pointless sale, it's a sub domain I see. I also see after googling the domain that he is spamming many other sites.Please forget it and go with tried and proven methods. If you want to take drugs you might aswell go with amphetamines or cocaine..probably do more good for weight loss...also help you get into the nut house.
- burn body fat without diet pills ?
- Q: what kind of exercises do you do to burn belly fat? <3
- A: You can not do specific exercises to lose fat in a certain area. Doing crunches will not burn fat from your stomach - it will tone your stomach muscles and burn overall calories, so if you do enough, you will burn overall body fat. You want anything that increases your heartrate (cardio) like: running, walking, swimming, biking, tennis, martial arts, etc etc etc. Things that make you breath hard and heart beat fast. You want to do that at least 30 minutes nonstop, at least 5 days a week. For even better results, do resistance training like lifting weights to tone your muscles. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn all day long - even sleeping.
- How to burn belly fat and get tight abs?
- Q: Ok this should be easy, but I just want some expert advice if there is any out there. I have about 9% body fat and I want abs that are visible without flexing. I'm amazed that I still cant see my abs with such low body fat. I do 6 different ab workouts every day, but I've heard that to really see my abs, I need to burn off all my belly fat. How can this be done quickly? Should I change my diet to more protein and less fat, or should I run everyday to burn the fat? Or do I simply need to do more ab strengthening workouts?
- A: I would try to make each exercise more intense, like if you could add weights, since it sounds like your not stretching your abs, thats how muscles grow.. When you stretch your muscles, the protein you eat rebuilds in, and thats how muscules produced.. and grow.. you might not be straining your abs enough.. you might just make yourself slim, with cardio... cardio low resistance and high reps for burining fat.. generally, not building muscles..
Prev Question: What foods have magnesium
People also view