Does NesTea iced tea have caffeine
Yes. A 16 ounce bottle of Nestea Iced Tea contains 34 milligrams of caffeine. The unsweetened version has the same amount. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-nestea-iced-tea-have-caffeine ]
More Answers to "Does NesTea iced tea have caffeine"
- Does the nestea iced tea with natural lemon flavor have caffeine??
- think you can get both. with caffeine and caffeine free
- Does Nestea (unsweetened) iced tea have caffeine in it? Also, can...?
- yes, and yes (caffeine and staining). It does have less caffeine than coffee, though. You can also buy some decaffinated brands. But tea is used for staining things to look old and primitive. It will definitely cause staining. Some of the g...
- How much caffeine is in Tetley® Iced Tea Mix?
- There are approximately 25 milligrams of caffeine in an 8-ounce glass of our prepared iced tea mix.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Nestea (unsweetened) iced tea have caffeine in it? Also, can it stain your teeth like coffee?
- Q: I am a coffee drinker, and I thought Nestea would be a good, healthier substitute that would still help to wake me up. Plus, I figured it wouldn't be as bad for my teeth.
- A: I am a regular tea drinker, and I believe it does stain your teeth, although probably not as severely as coffee. It does have caffeine, which I personally depend on.
- does the nestea iced tea with natural lemon flavor have caffeine?
- Q: the can ones, they also come in bottles. but im trying to not drink caffeine sodas or any caffeine liquids and i was wondering if they have caffeine, they dont fizzle when theyre open or they dont have gas like sodas so idk.help please :)
- A: think you can get both. with caffeine and caffeine free
- Ice tea with the most Caffeine?
- Q: What is the tea with the most caffeine? (Ex Arizona, Lipton, Nestea ect.) and how much caffeine is in it? (mg) ThanksP.s. PLEASE don't respond with "drink water"
- A: I say Snapple does - that's my fav and I'm a caffeine addict - I couldn't find the mg on their website though, but I tried all the ones you've listed - Arizona, Lipton, Nestea... Snapple is the BEST at keeping you awake. And I only drink water if it comes with a tea bag.
Prev Question: How can you gain a lot of weight
People also view