Do bananas give you energy
Bananas are a good energy source as well as containing tissue building elements, protein, vitamins and minerals. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-bananas-give-you-energy ]
More Answers to "Do bananas give you energy"
- Does eating banana give instant energy?
- Yes. The fruit averages 125 g, of which approximately 75% is water and 25% dry matter content. So it will give instant energy in some extant. Bananas are a valuable source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, and potassium.
- What kind of energy does a banana give...?
- The carb content will vary. The less ripe a banana is, the higher the starch content. The riper it is, the more those starches covert into sugar. An unripe banana is around 90% starch. A ripe banana is only around 10% starch. Also, the more...
- Can a banana give you enough energy to climb a mountain??
- calories are energy, if I'm correct. there are approximatly 120 calories in a chaquita banana and if you ate just that and nothing else on an empty stomach, I doubt it. Climbing is very intense and can burn up to 1000 calories an hour non-s...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can i get at CVS that will give me some energy?
- Q: im very tired but i need to get motivated to do a ton of school work. I was thinking just a red bull or something but i dont want the crash. Will the no sugar red bull still give me a crash? Are there any vitamins or pills that will give me some energy and motivation to do all of my work. Im major stressing right now. Thanks!also dont give me any crap saying "dont do that" or "eat a banana for energy".
- A: @ CVS try:Regular drinks =Red Bull (old faithful)Rockstar Iced Latte (select stores have 'em. If you like coffee, it packs a punch, a little sweet but more buzz than Monster Java)Cinnabon Iced Coffee (again, if you like coffee, select stores only)Of coarse all the Monster varieties. Energy Shots =5 Hour Energy Extra Strength (black bottle)Rockstar Energy ShotsExtreme 6 hour shot, comes in orange and wildberryMisc =The Life Fitness brand CVS sells has energy chewing gum and "energy beans" which are coffee flavored and supposed are equal to an 8 oz energy drink.Theres some energy mints and gum by the checkout also. Jolt makes a caffeined gum as well. I'd recommend the 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength, drink 1/2 now and 1/2 a few hours later for more sustained energy and focus. Or for just a quick boost, Red Bull.
- Do bananas give you energy or make you fall asleep?
- A: Bananas give you potassium which is a mineral essential to maintain proper health. A lack of potassium will make you sleepy.
- I know carbohydrates give you energy, but what are the exact best foods to give you optimal energy?
- Q: I know there's pasta and bananas, any others? The energy is for a sporting event.
- A: Peanut butter and banana sandwiches using wholemeal bread would give you lots of energy to burn!Some dried fruit like apricots, prunes or raisins would also provide energy...
Prev Question: How many calories in one grape
People also view